X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valmont

I have used it, it is really the best solution for urgent skin recovery~

anyone using too?

ME! But I think Singapore don't have this brand? Not sure...yes this mask is good for rejuvenating. Quite moisturized too. Its 2nd line: Kora O Neal's renewing secret is similar but cheaper. Not greasy as well. HTH.

Comment

wonder if this is available in singapore? it's a pity if it's not cos it seems to be just one step short of a miracle.

Comment

essentialdayspa.com carries Valmont, if this is of help to anyone.

Comment

thank you, Jenine. I saw pretty positive reviews there too of the renewing pack.

Comment

recs for Valmont products?? I am r/o

interested in trying Valmont products and read that several of you lovelies have used it before. It is quite pricey, alas!! Has anyone tried the Dermostatic Serum? Balancing Serum? also, which is the best for use as a whitening mask (I have acne-prone adult skin-- very sensitive). Thank you! z

Comment

i heard lots of raves about their mask.. but i think its not available in S'pore.

Comment

i saw this brands in raffles place ,the adelpi ,forgot which level

Comment

I saw a Valmont Singapore facebook and so I suppose we can find this brand in Singapore? I've been trying to buy their products locally w/o having to go TW.

Comment

Working...
                  X