SKII skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKII skincare

What do you think about SKII? I like using FT essence, it keeps my skin clearer and less pimple. But after I am using PTR AHA/BHA Acne clearing gel, my blackhead/deadskin/clogged pores significantly reduced! So I don't think I need FTE anymore. Other SKII products I tried:

Cleansing cream: Ok, quite mild and effective. Price is HK is also reduced (less than HK$300). But don't like the package (jar).

Repair C: I like it quite a lot. It can be apply on the eyes and I see my fine eyes are much lesser. Firms my face, boost up the moisture, and reduced fine lines (both on eyes and face).

Deep Whitening: Just started to use it, haven't see whitening effect yet. But I like the texture which absorbed easily and light weight. Heard raves about it too.

Signs Treatment: Also just started to use it. Texture is great because it also can absorbed easily and not greasy. Haven't see effect yet.

Wrinkle treatment mask: This, I believe, is my HG eye mask. Can hydrate and reduced fine lines.

FT mask: quite good but too expensive. Face is much clearer and hydrated.

FT whitening mask: Somehow I didn't see any whitening effect. Olay's is better in terms of whitening and much cheaper.

Re: ~~~SKII~~~

Facial Treatment Essence: I like! Keeps inflammations away after extraction. However, lately I'm developing sensitivity to this product ie. I'll be applying my different creams and when I add on the FT, my face turns RED. Am running out anyway so will take a break from this pdt, switching to Kose Sekkisei Lotion instead.

Cleansing cream: Overpriced, nothing spectacular, horrible packaging.

Deep Whitening: Sensitive to this too. Need to apply very little and on alternate days or I turn red. Haven't seen any effect??? Horribly expensive!

Signs Treatment and Signs Treatment Concentrate: ST is very pleasant but kinda rich- might have broken me out. STC I use sparingly for the same reason. Frankly, I have more faith in AVon Retroactive (and much cheaper too)!

FT mask: quite good but too expensive. Face is much clearer and hydrated. <== same comments as Glenda. Can be reused, great for retin-a peeling side effects. CALMING.

FT whitening mask: Better than the FT mask in the sense the radiance is still apparent next morning. However it's not a hydrating mask.

*Edited by Dolphin*
    Last edited by dolphin; 20-02-2003, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I just remembered I tried the new facial clear solution supposed to cut down oil...I tried 1/2 bottle of the small sample but seems didn't work. So I don't have patience to try anymore.

Anyone try the new Facial lift emulsion?

Comment

I've only tried the Facial Treatment Essence. Dad bought me a big bottle from DFS some time back. I quite like it actually. My skin seems to be clearer and smoother ever since I started using this. But I dunno if its the effect of the essence or my Darphin Arovita C cream. Or maybe its both.

Comment

Glenda, I received a sample of the skin refining and signs treatment. How do I use these two and what's the function. Are they moisturisers?

BTW can u tell me more abt Repair C as well. Am interested in anything that has Vit C

Comment

Cleansing Cream- Tried this in a sample. Quite good. Gentle to the skin.

Sunblock - Expensive but quite light texture.

Have not try the Facial Treatment essence and the Repair C though.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
              Glenda, I received a sample of the skin refining and signs treatment. How do I use these two and what's the function. Are they moisturisers?

BTW can u tell me more abt Repair C as well. Am interested in anything that has Vit C
              I haven't try the skin refining b4 but per SKII's brochure, it says: it contains BHA to "melt" blackhead and minimize pores. Clear deadskin and improve skin's roughness. only at night

Signs Treatment: Contains Pitera Niacin can help repairing demaged cells, retain skin's firmness. The results: skin is even toned, firmer, fine lines/wrinkles diminished/lessen, etc. Can be used lightly on eye area as well. day/night

Repair C: it's a gel to retain moisture and firmness. Can be used on eye to lessen fine eyes and I found it's true. day/night

Direction:
              Cleanser>Toner>FT essence (if any)>Repair C>Eye cream>Signs treatment>Skin Refining (night time only)>moisturizer.

hths

Comment

Originally posted by glenda
                I just remembered I tried the new facial clear solution supposed to cut down oil...I tried 1/2 bottle of the small sample but seems didn't work. So I don't have patience to try anymore.

Anyone try the new Facial lift emulsion?
                it didn't work for me either...i tried this together with the skin refining essence and i kept breaking out...ended up selling it at a loss

quite curious about the FT essence though..what exactly does it do?

Comment

just wondering..did anyone break out from using FT essence? i'm thinking of buying one...i heard from flowerpod that some people experienced breakouts in the beginning

any comments?

Comment

I've tried: cleanser, toner, FT essence. Cleanser is good, gentle and cleans well, it smells like hazeline snow (at $68, I'd say its worth it!)! The toner is so-so, good texture but nothing extraordinary. I realised that my skin can't take daily usage of FT essence, somehow, its too rich for me, causes breakouts. I'm using the FT essence only 2x a week and it works well to keep my skin hydrated and smoother.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldiane
                      it didn't work for me either...i tried this together with the skin refining essence and i kept breaking out...ended up selling it at a loss

quite curious about the FT essence though..what exactly does it do?
                      Its supposed to restore your skin's 28-day renewal cycle, as well as to balance the hydration and sebum production.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldiane
                        Do you mean the clear solution or the lift emulsion?

And for the FT Essence, it really help to control my pimples as well as balance to oily/dry part of the face. HTH

Comment

i meant the clear solution..didn't do anything for me

i just bought a sample for the FT essence..hope it works! *crosses fingers*

Comment

I use:-

FT Essence
                            Facial Clear Solution (finishing first bottle)
                            Skin refining cream
                            FT mask
                            FT Whitening mask
                            Facial massage cloth
                            Whitening cloth

I find that my pimples are more under control when I use SKII religiously.

When I started FCS, it really helped to control my T-zone.
                            Now the effect is not so apparent.

Skin refining cream is effective, but you have to be patient and persevere. Half a tub is good enough to see the effect, another half the tub to "maintain" it.

Love the masks, they are my luxury.
                            Prefer FT to FW because it feels more moisturising.
                            However, FW has this flap that covers the eyes... makes me feel more pampered.

Comment

Hey everyone,

My FIRST post! ...thanks to the 2 Karens (Kazablanca and Kare2711) for introducing me to this wonderful site!

Waves to Autumnheart

I use the following SKII products :-

FT Cleansing Gel and Cleanser
                              FT Clear Lotion (mild AHA toner)
                              FT Essence (can't live without it!) - I've been on this for about 1 year and my skin has not behaved so well before!
                              Signs Treatment (good hydrating cream for my dehydrated skin)
                              Skin Refining Treatment (guess where it's gone, Autumnheart, wink wink!)
                              Deep Whitening (good lightening treatment for scars and freckles)
                              Advanced Protect UV Essence (extremely light sunblock)
                              And I just love the MASKS!!!!! The Whitening and the Treatment ones...I love them both!

Used to use the FT Clear Solution but it didn't do anything for me at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X