good enzyme mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good enzyme mask?

any recommendations for a good enzyme mask?

phytomer vege exfoliant. extremely gentle exfoliant . works great with my sensitive skin =) the price is good too!!!

Comment

Phytomer, as what snowstar has mentioned.

YSL also has a pretty good one too.

Comment

MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque (10% Glycolic Compound; 1% Beta Hydroxy Acid; 0.1% Proteolytic Enzyme-Papaya; Vitamins A & E). It has weird yellowish color but it's gem in the tube. Most my deadskin are gone and skin brighter. The best acid base mask!!

Comment

can i ask what is the function of an enzyme mask? does it hydrate? exfoliate or purify? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by lumos
            can i ask what is the function of an enzyme mask? does it hydrate? exfoliate or purify? TIA
            Infuses the skin w/ human compatible enzymes, vitamins, & proteins, stimulating production of the anti-aging protein molecules Collagen and Elastin, as well as assisting the cell in it's function to prevent skin cancer cells from developing. Rejuvenation is done with the proper nutrients that increase cell function rate so that the cell can perform the necessary functions to promote healthy vibrant skin at a celllular level. Irregular or poorly functioning cells can be pre-cancerous so in this sense it is good for skin that is susceptible to skin cancer, and the enzymatic complex is also effective in healing irregularities already in progress. The increased Collagen and Elastin production create immediate firming results. This treatment revitalizes tired sluggish skin to a more youthful state while balancing skin tone and pigmentation. The enzyme complex will also boost the skins immune system to prevent breakouts, and improve hydration.

Comment

Working...
            X