• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do anti-wrinkle creams work?

Do Anti-wrinkles creams work?

I got this from MSN website.

http://www.msn.com.sg/webinclude/g_e...%2F138621.armx
    Last edited by Shon; 22-12-2003, 10:01 AM.

link doesnt work

Comment

Sorry, just modified. I think u have to click on the link in the MSN website.

It seems ok now. please click on the 2nd link.
      Last edited by Shon; 22-12-2003, 10:02 AM.

Comment

anyone has a good cream to remove deep wrinkle? or at least improve/soften the look of the lines? any new innovation from any cosmetic house to recommend?

Comment

Heard that Vichy 's latest anti-wrinkle day & night cream not bad! maybe going to try after finishing the current SKII.

Comment

Anti wrinkle cream - kollagenintensiv.com Pretty good cream, I actually did notice a difference with the lines on my face, especially around my eyes.

Comment

Some of the anti wrinkle cream selling in the market works well. It helps to lighten the fine lines, so that its not so obvious. Rather than not using it at all, the skin will deteriorate as we grow older. So it's better to splurge abit on the right products.

Comment

Hey I’m in my mid forties, and my skin was making me look like someone 10 years older than that. But I love Skinlastin product and how quickly this absorbs into my oily skin. I love its anti-wrinkle results the best of all. Really help to reduces the fine lines and gave me youthful appearance. I read the number of review and bought Skinlastin from http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/...kinlastin.html
                Last edited by AnginaBerryz; 30-07-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X