• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleansing Milk

Hi girls,how do I actually use it?

I am totally clueless about cleansing milk! :sotong:

eh?
    just apply with cotton squares, and wipe off with clean cotton squares!!
    follow up with toner and moisturiser.

note that cleansing milks may not be able to remove waterproof makeup (mascaras especially) so you might want to look at waterproof eyemakeup removers.

Comment

Re: Cleansing Milk

Originally posted by fiORi
      Hi girls,how do I actually use it?

I am totally clueless about cleansing milk! :sotong:
      hi hi fiori,

I simply apply some cleansing milk onto <b>dry</b> face and massage in circular movement/ Then sponge off or just rinse it off with water.

Comment

I normally apply with fingers and massage all around my face to dissolve the MU, then remove by swiping with dry cotton squares. I guess everyone has their fave way of using it, a matter of preference

Comment

i wet my hands and face, then apply and massage before rinsing off. It may also depend on your products. The ones i buy states "rise with water" but i've seen a few that are meant to be tissued off.

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
            The ones i buy states "rise with water" but i've seen a few that are meant to be tissued off.
            SnowStar, you meant 'rinse' with water?

Fiori, like what Snow said, how you use it depends on what type the cleansing milk is. For tissue-offs, simply apply on face and wipe off with tissue. Some milks are formulated to foam with water. These are used just like foaming cleansers. Some I know are from iPSA and Biotherm.

Comment

Chanel has a new cleansing milk from the Eclat range. i'm tempted to get this. has anyone tried this?

Comment

em .. ponds cold cream for makeup remove?

Comment

hi 5566, sorry for being blur. are you asking if anyone has used this or are you recommending it?

Comment

em .. i asking who use it before. So sorry

Comment

Originally posted by 5566
                      em .. ponds cold cream for makeup remove?

I've used it when I was a folk dancer in school. I was in Pri 1 or 2. Makeup was thick and this took everything off - IIRC! Quite greasy, though.

Comment

Is the brand SIMPLE cleansing milk good?
                        Anyone been using??

Comment

I've switch from my usual Clarins milk to Simple cos it was going at $7.90 at Robinsons and it seems like a really good deal.
                          So far, my review on it is that it's less creamy then my clarins, more liquid, however it cleans my make up pretty well so far, except for the eye make up which I have my loreal eyemake up remover to do the job. A good drugstore buy if u ask me!

Comment

I love Lancome's Gelarte Clarte's cleansing milk. I apply on face, and tissue it off.

Comment

Gogo

I've tried quite nos of cleansing milk... can only remember below...

Ipsa - very good but not to remove makeup
                              Sothys - (Clearness milk) ok, (Normalising milk) got a 400ml but yet start
                              Guinot - Normal range, got a 400ml but yet start
                              Biotherm - For combi, so so
                              Clarins - so so, below Biotherm
                              Shu U Cleansing Oil - Skin broke out after 5 days
                              Guerlain - All must try, very good...

Comment

Working...
                              X