• How to improve deeply pitted pores?

mine is of oily skin with large pores,
    during these few years,
    moon-like craters have appearing on my face,
    now my cheeks are full of pitted pores.
    i need serious help!!!!!

Microdermabrasion (sp)?

Comment

hi, celltrex ultra recovery fluid. 15ml $70. You ight want to give it a try before doing those mircodermabrasion .. as it cost more than$300 each session

Comment

2nd the celltrax. (its by nuskin btw ) a few of my mum's friends used it and their pitted scars have improved greatly.

one had very deep pitted scars and he used it at night only (after washing and sometimes toning). its been 6-7 bottles so far and his skin has improved drastically!

Comment

Originally posted by 5566
          hi, celltrex ultra recovery fluid. 15ml $70. You ight want to give it a try before doing those mircodermabrasion .. as it cost more than$300 each session
          How long can i see results for this product?? Does it help for those very deep pit hole left from previous acne breakout? And also, will it cuz any irritation?

TIA!!

Comment

Woah! This celltrex really sounds amazing
            Can we apply it on our full face or just the affected areas only?

Comment

Originally posted by mango
              Microdermabrasion (sp)?
              2nd on this. Or else Chemical Peeling (AHA & BHA) .
              I have facial package with Beauty Express in 2002, including Oxyjet & Nucell.
              1. Oxyjet- kind of facial treatment to refine pores by injecting Oxygen into the skin. Then, skin will look brighter and more radiant & firm after the treatment. Suitable for all types of skin.

2. Nucell - Something similar to Micrdermabrasion. By using crystal with vacuum sucking to polish the face. I prefer to have this coz my cheeks have enlarged pores & some deep holes on the nose areas. My nose areas are refined obviously after 7-8 times polishing. I still have 6x facial treatments in the packaging, thinking to do another 3x Nucell , then 3x Oxyjet to refine my enlarged pores & holes totally.

I have never tried on Chemical peeling but it has to be done by certified doctor or dermalogist. Maybe u can refer to this link. Ingredients & Treatments
              Last edited by Shon; 02-01-2004, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Can anybody provide the list of ingredients inside Celltrax? I am curious what is the ingredient that is helping with the reduction in pit marks. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by 5566
                  woo hoo.. you sound like a sales promoter to me. hehe.. so well verse with your product knowledge.

sorry to butt in on this big Q. 5566, i'm really amaze on your knowledge of facials and stuff at such at young age of 14. you could be an aspiring beautician in the near future.

Comment

Does the celltrex ultra recovery fluid works like a serum? or a toner?

Comment

Originally posted by pola
                      How long can i see results for this product?? Does it help for those very deep pit hole left from previous acne breakout? And also, will it cuz any irritation?

TIA!!
                      fr me is one week. Hey ... i think it helps for those very pitted scars. My scars were that type of small and pitted ones. And it realy helps to make it less pitted. So if use for like a year think the very pitted scars will be cleared! You cant use celltrex if you got pimples btw.

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush
                        Does the celltrex ultra recovery fluid works like a serum? or a toner?
                        serum. You will have to apply it after applying toner. And afterwards apply your moisturiser

Comment

Originally posted by sista
                          Woah! This celltrex really sounds amazing
                          Can we apply it on our full face or just the affected areas only?
                          i only apply on my forehead and both left and right cheeks. I really depends on you.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzyDizzy
                            woo hoo.. you sound like a sales promoter to me. hehe.. so well verse with your product knowledge.

sorry to butt in on this big Q. 5566, i'm really amaze on your knowledge of facials and stuff at such at young age of 14. you could be an aspiring beautician in the near future.
                            Hi, i think at the age of 13. I just started to take care of my skin. Because i got pimples at the age of 13!!! And i don't want my face to be so many pimples .. or will really lower your self eststem(spelling?) Especially in teens. So, whenever, im free i will check out on the website more about skincare and the cost of the doing microdermabration, laser resurfacing, subcision, dermabrasion and chemical peels. I also wanted to do that. But the price are too expensive for me to try, somemore at my age, my skin is not so suitable. So i tried to look for cheaper and effective alternatives. So i started using the celltrex ultra from nuskin after hearing many raves in other forums . And was amazed by the product! Give a thumb up for the celltrex!

Comment

wow...looks like the celltraex ultra is really good! Sounds like there's hope for my scars... may I know where can I get them? Do i have to get from the Nuskin distributors? But I dunno any of them...

can anyone help to get?

Comment

Working...
                              X