H2o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2o

All ppl out there, anyone have any idea where can i get H2O products? I think that the shop previously located in Ngee Ann City is no longer there??

they pulled out of SG this year i believe. i do know australia has them

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
      they pulled out of SG this year i believe. i do know australia has them
      yes they are in australia and really darn ex!
      PM me if u need a CP jess!

Comment

Think they may come to Singapore again in 2004 as I saw their job recruitment ad in the ST a few days ago.

Comment

Pulled out? I thought the outlet at Raffles City is still around? Not sure if Bugis still has one.

Comment

I don't think there are any outlets in Singapore now.

Jing, the one at City Hall is now The Natural Source if I am not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie
              Jing, the one at City Hall is now The Natural Source if I am not mistaken
              Oh, but now that you mentioned TNS.. the one at Bugis has been replaced by TNS. Didn't know they have TNS at City Hall.

Comment

As Far as i remembered, i thought i saw one at Bugis but it could have closed down. i am not too sure.

Comment

they have them at mbk in bangkok

Comment

H2O is no longer available in SG...
                    all outlets in SG has already closed down...

Comment

I think H2O is back?? Was at Suntec City today and saw a shop still under renovation with some H2O signs on the outside. It's on level one, near the iora shop. Guess we'll know for sure when the shop opens. This might be good news for those who are missing H2O products after they left.

Comment

H2O+ is availble in Malaysia KLCC.

Comment

Originally posted by visee
                          I think H2O is back?? Was at Suntec City today and saw a shop still under renovation with some H2O signs on the outside. It's on level one, near the iora shop. Guess we'll know for sure when the shop opens. This might be good news for those who are missing H2O products after they left.
                          Its open already.

Comment

Yeap the H2O outlet is open now, its at Suntec level 1, opposite the Levi's boutique if I remember correctly. Just saw it yesterday.

Comment

thanks birthday flame, finnaly i can find it again in singapore.

Comment

Working...
                              X