Tired skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired skin

What do u girls do for your face which feel so drained out, tired, any minute new breakoutsSss if you had a sleepless night for days(including late nights)?

Worse is my skin is combination & oily...

I will use reviving mask such as TBS Blackcurrant mask...cooling & feel so refreshed!!

Comment

Hey, Doraemon, the TBS Basil Mask is great too. It's hydrating and lets the skin feel some tingle. Looks like I'll try the Blackcurrant one soon!

Pudgy, when the *root* of the problem can't be rectified immediately, we have to rely on cosmetic assistance. Check out the Cosmetique forum for hundreds of recs. As for treating the root, only one word for you: REST. Ample rest. Then, the usual 8 glasses of water a day routine.. blah blah blah.

Comment

slap on masks and sleep!!!!

Comment

Load on the fruits, veggies, water to charge up and detox the system, then get plenty of sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by mango
            Load on the fruits, veggies, water to charge up and detox the system, then get plenty of sleep.
            Second on this. I will try to eat more fruits especially rich in Vitamin C (e.g. Papaya, Kiwi, Orange), Vegetables (dark green colours especially), drink lot of water & detox the system by eating more Yoghurts & drinking more Yakult. Most important: sleep early , before 12a.m. Then, I am sure you can see improvements within several weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
              Hey, Doraemon, the TBS Basil Mask is great too. It's hydrating and lets the skin feel some tingle. Looks like I'll try the Blackcurrant one soon!

Pudgy, when the *root* of the problem can't be rectified immediately, we have to rely on cosmetic assistance. Check out the Cosmetique forum for hundreds of recs. As for treating the root, only one word for you: REST. Ample rest. Then, the usual 8 glasses of water a day routine.. blah blah blah.

Yup yup, TBS Basil mask is good too, i use that for purifying follow by the blackcurrant one for reviving sometimes when i am "hardworking" (not so lazy)...

Comment

i use either my laneige water sleeping pack or my fancl moist charge pack followed by [email protected] white mask

Comment

Originally posted by doraemon
                  Yup yup, TBS Basil mask is good too, i use that for purifying follow by the blackcurrant one for reviving sometimes when i am "hardworking" (not so lazy)...
                  Double-masking??! That's a bit too harworking, Dor! I'm not joking! These days, I've slacked on masking. When my skin's lucky, it only gets scrubbed by the SK-II massage cloth. I really should apply a mask after this.. but really, don't mask too often, esp the purifying ones. I feel that the Basil Mask's great cos it's not as drying as other purifying masks around (Clarins).

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                    Double-masking??! That's a bit too harworking, Dor! I'm not joking! These days, I've slacked on masking. When my skin's lucky, it only gets scrubbed by the SK-II massage cloth. I really should apply a mask after this.. but really, don't mask too often, esp the purifying ones. I feel that the Basil Mask's great cos it's not as drying as other purifying masks around (Clarins).
                    ok ok :yaya: cos too free & see too many mask stocking up so mask one after another...but recently very seldom .... cos too lazy....

Comment

Originally posted by lumos
                      i use either my laneige water sleeping pack or my fancl moist charge pack followed by [email protected] white mask

Err...thot shld use the sleeping pack last before going to sleep? :huh:

Comment

I thought oily & combination skins not suitable for hydrating mask?

Comment

pudgy,
                          not really. 'cos oily is only the surface. You still need to use a hydrating mask, but maybe not that often and you need to choose the right one.

Comment

yeah i apply it before i sleep so that next day my skin looks better. alternatively can take a short nap?

Comment

any recommedations?

Comment

Working...
                              X