Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlenepaige
    replied
    I have very sensitive skin, so far having tried out this skincare for almost one year, I find that it's very good in reviving tired skin. Fine lines are slightly less obvious also.

Leave a comment:

• Ustas
    replied
    This is how I have put a stop to my annoyingly dry & irritated skin

Daily a multivitamin once a day (make sure it contains B vitamins)
    Drink plenty of water. I tend to look at the colour of my wee to see if i'm hydrated or not.
    Use purechimp super body cream
    Increased omega 3 in my diet. You could always use a supplement.
    Purchased a humidifier for my bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• jacobyo
    replied
    you need to stop using skin harming and skin aging products. Go to Skin Deep Database and locate the products you use and see which ones contain skin sickening ingredients.

Leave a comment:

• KateSo
    replied
    Natural remedies have been used for ages in skin care rituals. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is an excellent way to promote internal health. You can also use natural product or ingredients that can be found in your kitchen to treat your skin. Mix almond oil with Vitamin E cream and apply at bedtime on face and hands. This leaves the skin soft and supple.

Leave a comment:

• kaijia3
    replied
    Maybe you can try this it worked for my acnes and blemishes. Was introduced by legit doctors.
    $10 - Singapore, Singapore - It worked amazing for me and my friends. Just apply at night before sleeping, and the swell of the pimple will be gone the next morning. For small pimples and blemishes, it takes about 1-3 days. For more serious ones, you may consider to use it for a longer period of time to see the effects. The medicine is not found in Singapore, so don't ask me where I bought and blah blah:)

Leave a comment:

• AshleyMashly
    replied
    You can use Tea Tree Facial Bubbles to cleanse your skin and then use H20 Crystal Healing gel from Sara Shantelle.

The healing gel is for oily and troubled skin and helps to fight pimple breakouts.

Leave a comment:

• poonwt.sharon
    replied
    I used Dr Douxi - XIN NI SUNG mask and also the "egg shell" which is very popular now to make my skin glow and also its very relaxing and my skin has more moisture too. It is now in qoo10.sg which is previously gmarket.

Qoo10 - hellokiki Search Results : (Q·Ranking): Items now on sale at qoo10.sg

it is very convenient for us to use as we would need it. do purchase it and give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• luckylibra
    replied
    Originally posted by eysraf2000 View Post
    I do Guasa facial to avoid from tired and clogged skin.

Haha same as me. Mine is gua sha detox treatment, can see result instantly, skin becomes more radiant and unclogged pores. I love it especially the next day when I apply makeup, my skin is so smooth and face powder stays the whole day and not patchy.

Leave a comment:

• diamante
    replied
    hmm tho meiji amino collagen didnt improve my oily skin, but my skin lastre is better, not as dull as usual. maybe u can give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• eysraf2000
    replied
    Tired Skin

I do Guasa facial to avoid from tired and clogged skin.

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    no it's okay to do double masking for combi/oily skin.

However, if u have sensitive skin, it may not be recommended. I personally do not do double masking and scrubbing tog as I have sensitive skin.

Leave a comment:

• caramelover
    replied
    will double masking be too strong for oily combi skin?

Leave a comment:

• charmaineX0X
    replied
    SKII Skin Rebooster

-Use it during shower.
    It is a daily mask.

Leave a comment:

• koneko
    replied
    I like to double-mask too!
    I usually use a paper mask, something like Kanebo Collagen or Clear White mask (or Fancl White, or one of the [email protected] ones), and then follow with Valmont Renewing pack. They are so nice and soothing and cooling on the skin... =)

Leave a comment:

• pudgy
    replied
    Glossie:thanks for guiding me there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X