Biore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biore

I just met an old high-school friend, which I haven't seen for 2 years... i was so amazed to see that her skin has improved dramatically, and now she has very CLEAR and glowing skin... I asked her what has she done with her skin, and she answered, she only use BIORE facial cleanser!! and that's it!!! even her mom said that it's hard to believe!!

what do you think??? is biore an old staple that has been under-rated ever since there's a lot of skincare brands available in the market?

i still remember that biore was the 1st facial cleanser i use when i was teenager... :wink:

yes biore was my first cleanser
    it was only in my late teens that i changed to loreal cleansers (cos i have breakouts and dry skin)

my bro uses biore as well
    he is happy with it

Comment

Biore was my first cleanser too. My mum bought for me when she saw some grease on my 12 yr old face.

Comment

my old favourite brand as well, there used to be a menthol flavour right?

Comment

Biore is one of my first few cleansers too

Comment

Oh yessss...I loved the menthol one

Comment

My skin has been sooooo out of control for the past few months >< Last spring i got prescribed Differin to help with the blackheads and clogged pores i so easily got, and used it once a day before retiring for 8 weeks hoping and hoping for some improvement but in the end all it did was leave my skin sensitive, red, rough, and very dehydrated My skin still hasn't gotten back to normal since then I'm actually not sure why that happened as i've heard Differin to be quite gentle and also i had very oily but basically clear skin then.

Fast forward to last fall.....
              Usually i break out a little at this time of year because of the weather - nothing major though. Unfortunately, this year was a little different; can you say TOTAL and UTTER DESTRUCTION??!! (sorry for the caps, just had to emphasize) sigh...

It's a little better now so i've been reading up on some new products and the Biore cleaners available in asia got my attention. They seem to be simple and mild There's 2 i'm especially interested in - Facial Foam Milk Moisture and Extra Mild Facial Foam. I would describe my condition right now as sensitive, dehydrated, oily, and acne prone Any and all suggestions are welcome =)

O, and thz to everybody who gets through this long post
              Last edited by shortie; 05-02-2005, 02:33 PM.

Comment

biore pore packs stands out more than their cleansers. their tubes don look very good compared to other brands so maybe less popular.

Comment

oh well, to me packaging has never been that important. sometimes the no frills one make me happier.
                  just that for me as a product, biore doesnt really work for me. so ive never thought much about it.

Comment

I love their Milk Moisture Facial Foam...I used to buy like 6 tubes at a go at Ocean, Chinatown.

They're cheap (like S$2.50 each) and after washing, my face feels really clean & refreshed. Best of all, my face doesn't feel too tight.

I also like the fact that it foams quite a bit (although too much foam doesn't seem to be good for the skin).

Comment

Thz for the replies girls
                      I'm looking for something that cleanses well but at the same time doesn't strip or irritate my skin. It has to be clean rinsing and of course can't cause breakouts too!

Hm...the Milk Moisture sounds nice; i'll go check it out at a local asian supermarket later today~~

For the mean time, anyone have rants/raves for the Extra Mild Facial Foam?

Thanks in advance^^

Comment

I used to use BIORE too, but in my later teens years it stopped been effective on my skin so i had to switch to Simple...guess BIORE is more effective for those who have naturally good skin and need little help from the facial cleansing foam?

Comment

i love Biore whitening facial foam..its dirt chea, smell nice and good...

Comment

i love biore cleanser

Comment

i like biore cleansing wipes but nowadays seldom see it in the stores..wonder if they had discontinued it..

Comment

Working...
                              X