Aspirin Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspirin Mask

I'm using the Bayer's Asprin. It contains 24 tablets and selling ard RM6 at any major drugstore. Well, it's very easy to use and the effect is amazing. Like Rustybix said, I dissolved 4 tablets w/ some water and spread it all over my face. But bware not to apply it near ur nose, or u'll couldn't sneezing, ya? I'll leave it till dry and will scrub a little b4 washing it off. U can treat this as ur mask + scrub, so it's suitable for lazy gal like me .HTH
    Last edited by Vonn; 28-01-2004, 03:03 PM.

... using this too... Disprin dissolves easily.

But seriously... what do u ladies experience afeter using Asprin masks?
    Last edited by Vonn; 28-01-2004, 03:04 PM.

Comment

When I first started, I broke out slightly. But from the second time onwards, it was really good. I use it weekly and no more white bumps. I don't know whether it could be regular use of the aspirin mask, or other skin care items, but the blackheads on my nose seems to have disappeared! My skin also seems less oily the next day. I always follow up with a hydrating mask though.

Originally posted by Joce7878
      Yep... using this too... Disprin dissolves easily.

But seriously... what do u ladies experience afeter using Asprin masks?

Comment

heard about asprin mask sometimes back, but forgotten now. Can educate me what is it and where is it selling???
        Last edited by Vonn; 26-01-2004, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
          heard about asprin mask sometimes back, but forgotten now. Can educate me what is it and where is it selling???
          Jemay, i think they make their own aspirin masks!! This is what i heard:

Used 6 uncoated aspirin pills, crush them to powder form

Add in droplets of water till you get a mask like consistency.

Spread on your face and let it dry out. You're notice the mask to flake after a while, and it's an indication for you to wash off.

It has BHA and is suppose to deep cleanse and zap pimples.

Although i've heard of it since long ago, i havent gotten the time to try it out yet!

Comment

elaine is right!
            I use only 2 asprins instead of 4 or 6 because anything more than 2 dries out my skin instantly and turns it flaky the next day. I suggest that those who have not tried it before start with 2, then proceed to 4 or 6 if needed. Only DROPS of water are needed to dissolve it into a paste-like consistency, nothing more.

For those of you who are still looking for a HG purifying/ oil-contolling mask and are not allergic to BHA, you have to give asprin mask a chance, its unbelieveable!

Comment

This aspirin mask thing does sound intriguing, but can I reconfirm again that it is meant only for zapping zits? :sotong:

Comment

ive tried it before....but it was kinda dry on my face...like the white stuff kept fallin off!! haha...

is the aspirin mask considered a deep cleansin mask? what really is a deep cleansing mask? is it the same as any other mask for acne or oily skin?

Comment

aspirin contains BHA, so what it does is to help decongest and suck out the gunk in your pores. the aspirin mask doubles up as a scrub too.

Comment

I'm gonna give it a try. Hey, is panadol considered aspirin? :huh:

Comment

esabelle, panadol is actually parcetamol. try the disprin brand of aspirin. you can get this from chemists and supermarts. just get the original one will do.

Comment

i saw Aspirin tablets in soluble form, can we use that??
                        as seen here -> http://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/product...sku=280804040I

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
                          i saw Aspirin tablets in soluble form, can we use that??
                          as seen here -> http://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/product...sku=280804040I
                          Hi!

Hey that looks like what i use. It's suppose to become 'fizzy' when it come in contact with a few droplets of water.

Been doing aspirin mask for a couple of weeks and it really calmed down my PMS outbreak. I used to get a whole face outbreak, but now i only get 1 or 2 pimples.

And i find that treating your outbreak face gentler than usual really does help too!

Comment

i notice that aspirin tablets come in different dosages... 100mg, etc. which will be better?

i mix around 6 100mg of aspirin tablets with my payot masque clarifiante and really like the result....

Comment

where to get aspirin? is it expensive? what does the aspirin must do? deep cleanse and prevent breakouts?

Comment

Working...
                              X