Face Serum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Serum

hey skincare experts! i'm thinking of getting a face serum and I have dehydrated skin. I was thinking Elizabeth Arden Overnight Success Skin Renewal Serum. Any recommendations from the experts here? TIA!
    Last edited by lovedust; 12-02-2004, 08:30 PM.

For serums that hydrate, I like IPSA Moisture Keep Up Essence and Origins Make A Difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
      For serums that hydrate, I like IPSA Moisture Keep Up Essence and Origins Make A Difference.

For IPSA, is it only for moisturizing? Does it help with preventing pigmentation?

Comment

This one doesn't help with pigmentation. For that they have 'whitening spots shot', it's a stick-like tube that comes with a roller ball at one end. You're supposed to massage it into your skin with the roller, but I'm not too sure if it's hygenic. It's somewhat like a serum too.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderkid
          This one doesn't help with pigmentation. For that they have 'whitening spots shot', it's a stick-like tube that comes with a roller ball at one end. You're supposed to massage it into your skin with the roller, but I'm not too sure if it's hygenic. It's somewhat like a serum too.
          Oh, i don't think i would want a roll on serum. It seems unhygenic. Thanks wonderkid!!

Comment

The IPSA moisture keep up essence is purely hydration. Very light and soothing!

Comment

lovedust, yes this EA product received raves from my aircrew friends! its relatively new and I heard it would really plump up dry skin well! worth the try if u have dry skin. Good Luck!

Comment

What about HABA white lady? It's mainly for whitening, but it's quite moisturizing, IMO. I've combination skin.

Another product is HABA SL-Essence for dry skin, look at Dolphin's review -> http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...ion#post228607

You can get a sample first before purchasing.

*I'm a huge HABA fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Cel
                  lovedust, yes this EA product received raves from my aircrew friends! its relatively new and I heard it would really plump up dry skin well! worth the try if u have dry skin. Good Luck!
                  mmm , you have stirred my interests for this. saw the ad in the magazine, besides hydration, does it have any other purpose? like anti-aging of refining of skin texture? thanks !!! :yaya:

Comment

SKII Facial Treatment Essence

My "Miracle Water" - SKII Essence. My favourite always.... Even my mother is amazed by it miracle results. She told me that her face became so dry when she was in New Zealand last November. Then, she stopped using the toner but only cleanser then followed by SKII Essence then moisturizer. Her face is still as smooth & radiance as usual when she came back from NZ for 2 weeks.

Comment

If you like something with whitening effect, I strongly recommend Shiseido's White Lucent. This really gives a hydrated and whitening effect. $150+ per tube but the price is worth it.

Comment

Hi ruee. hmm not exactly sure as I have not tried it personally but it seems to me my group of aircrew friends became coverts of this EA product lately and they keep raving about how it saved their skin overnight. what I heard is that its goes on light and easily absorbed, gives good hydration and plumps up their dry skin, it helps to firm and refines fine lines too. they claim they arrive in paris after a long flight with skin looking rested and radiant. HTH!

Comment

I've also heard good things of the Dior Capture serum. Anyone tries this? I'm mighty curious about this.

Comment

I've been using Biotherm's Source Therapie. Really like this! It makes my skin silky smooth and also seems to even it out too. My skin is never dry anymore, since I've been using this. No whitening properties though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cel

What EA product?

Comment

Working...
                              X