ALBION skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALBION skincare

Yeah!!!!!! I just got my Albion Herbal Formula 25S thru a cp!

My dear friend, Glenda said this is as good as cosme decorte and she was lemming for it!! She is out of town now.... so i need comments from other cotters here...

Is anyone else using this range??

I heard beside this, the Essential Conditioner is another star product! I am getting this back to try~

yes, i am getting the essential conditioner too cos its good for excessive and dull skin, the functions sounds like the SK II miracle water

i think the exage white range is good too, many japanese celeb readers and models use the products from albion exage

Comment

Wow, u using this milk? I tried the sample, and love it

Comment

Hi, can this product brand be found in Singapore?

Comment

No, is only available in Japan and Taiwan from what i know

Comment

sorry to dig this thread up again. but i'm needing a new day moisturiser and stumbled upon albion. has anyone used or is still using this brand?

i'm thinking of the moisturising milk. but... is that really a moisturiser? according to the website it's supposed to be step 2 after cleansing, but i can't really read much japanese, so i really need some help please! and where is the skin conditioner supposed to fit it?

Comment

Interested in this product but not available in singapore. Lemming to try this brand. Heard its good.

Comment

Hi littlewing

Are you referring to the milky lotion? I used that before. It is after cleansing, before skin cond and I top up moisturiser after that cos my cheek area is dry.

Hi Gold

It is available at Skincare @ Lucky Plaza

Comment

babypom, thank you muchly. may i ask how you found the products you've used? i'm actually looking at the excia range (because i can't find the other ranges) and the conditioner.

gold, i'll be ordering mine from a taiwanese site that ships internationally. but they only have a limited range.

Comment

I like it but didnt repurchase milky lotion cos it is expensive and I like to explore new skincare I still have 3/4 bottle of skin conditioner at home

There are couple of ranges but till now I still cannot figure what is what when I read reviews from the taiwan forum

Comment

LOL yes, i have so much trouble translating the terms they use in taiwanese forums. i keep running to my dad to ask. will just go by trial and error.

so you didn't like the skin conditioner? i think i'll go ahead with ordering both to try. i have zero product loyalty. i don't think i've ever bought a second bottle of anything besides FTE.

Comment

I like the skin cond. However I have too many products to use but only one face

Comment

glad to hear you liked the products you've tried. i hope they work on me too, but i have strange skin. i just put my order through, can't wait for my stuff to arrive!

Comment

Remember you have to use sufficient amount for milky lotion else no effect. I use 2-3 pumps each time.

Hope this products work for you

Comment

I am an Albion fan, like the exage white milk, the sunblock, skin conditioner and the powder very much!

Albion is avalible in Lucky Plaza and they are having 20% off promotion for members 5 May to 12 May
                              Last edited by JTQT; 28-04-2007, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X