Oil of Olay products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil of Olay products

Oil of Olay Total effects has landed in Malaysia watson and guardian farmacy. It claims to beat the 7 signs of aging with 1 bottle. I've tried the non-fragrance type and it did smooth up my skin, it works like BHA.

Jarjar, u mean this OoO's cream contain BHA?
    I still couldn't find it in Sg though.

Comment

I tried it before it was officially launched here and sadly, it broke me out and is just too oily for my combination skin. My skin took 2 weeks to recover. Not a pleasant experience at all :piss: :piss: :piss:

Comment

HI latte,
        I don't know if it contains BHA but it contains somthign call vitaniacin which function similarly like BHA to erase winkle and make pores clear.
        Ariel, it doesn't break me out and i did feel my face a bit firmer after using it.

Comment

jarjar, thanks. I'll check at OoO's webby as this thread has refreshed my memory on this moist. They do make some neat moisturizers which I like.

Comment

I saw this moist at Lee Hwa today, so I guess it has actually reached sg shore.

Total effects with UV protection, around $23. Would prefer the one without UV protection and fragrance free.

www.olay.com

Comment

i used it a few years ago, and yee this thing gave me plenty of bumps! and then i reacted to it. but it was good while it lasted.

Comment

Oil of Olay rave!!

Hey all

Oil of Olay has released its products- Total effects and white radiance UV lightening for some time already, but they've only started advertising vigorously for Total effects now.

I tried a white radiance lotion sample from an overseas friend, and its really surprised me for being not only pleasantly and very lightly scented, but it also absorbs so easily, leaving no greasy after-feel. The lotion is for oily and combi skin, and the creme is for dry skin. I usually dont use moisturiser cos I feel that it only makes me more oily. In fact, Ive got expensive products from Kanebo and Clinique and Lancome that just dont work so well as this... I wanted to get a primer to make my makeup last, and I really think that this white radiance lotion I tried is amazing because my makeup lasted while I was cooking and you know how warm it can be in Singapore.

It also gives me a glowy look, instead of a dull look. Ive got some more left in my sample, the best thing is a little goes a long way and if this works well tmr as well, Im seriously thinking of purchasing this. The smaller sized one only costs 7 plus in guardians. and I also realised that the total effects one was totally out of stock in many places... Hmmm, anyone tried these before???

Comment

Have merged with previous discussion on Oil Of Olay and there are discussion on total effects

The white radiance lotion sounds right up my alley...

Comment

Re: Oil of Olay rave!!

Wow, Hello Pixash! Had u bought the full-size version of Oil of Olay White radiance UV lightening to try already? As it sound impressive from what you said! Coz it help your makeup to last even though you were cooking! Wow! I am looking for some products to apply before make-up, to help my make-up to last longer too! Coz my face is T-zone oily and can get oily quite easily sometimes! Seem like this is a good buy from what you said? As it can work as a very good make-up base! It's help in oil-control?
                    Last edited by dolphin; 25-08-2003, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Oil of Olay rave!!

Originally posted by MiniVV
                      Wow, Hello Pixash! Had u bought the full-size version of Oil of Olay White radiance UV lightening to try already? As it sound impressive from wat u said! Coz it help ur makeup to last even though u was cooking! Wow! I am looking for some products to apply before make-up, to help my make-up to last longer too! Coz my face is T-zone oily and can get oily quite easily sometimes! Seem like this is a good buy from wat u said? As it can work as a very good make-up base! It's help in oil-control?
                      My colleague swear by Oil Of Olay's pdts. She say her mum is 60 plus and her skin is still smooth and almost wrinkle-free. I don't believe her until I saw her mum myself. Her hair is all white but she still look like early 40's. Wow....

Comment

Ive not bought the full sized one yet! cos i still have lotsa left from my sample!
                        anyway, I dont think it really helps in oil control, cos it didnt promise that...but it does make a good makeup primer, well sufficiently well considering the price and ya... the MUA reviews say that its lightening claims dont work....Im not sure about that, then again, I dont really want to lighten my skin.
                        Theres another one called White radiance UV natural lightening lotion that has UVA and UVB protection and seems to have a better review...hm, going to check this out!

well its true that olay makes good lotions! the oil free moisturiser is very popular in the US!

Comment

was going to post a thread regarding Total Effects. i'm so intrigued by it because of its advertisements. the power of marketing.

my auntie who's in her 60s swears by OoO products and she has beautiful skin.

tried Total Effects on my hands. it doesn't feel very oily. but after reading some posts here on bumps and reactions, i'm rather wary now.

but the ads make it look so good.

Comment

i was so tempted to buy it when i was in bkk.... but i decided agst it since i still have lotsa bottles at home collecting dust... a long way to go before i will finish them...

anyway, i really wonder if it will work for me.... :roll:

Comment

Total Effects

Any reviews/comments about its Total Effects pdt?? the one with a black box packaging. i'm tempted to try some, but i'm afraid it'll break out on me. TIA

Comment

Working...
                              X