IPL - Photorejuvination Laser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL - Photorejuvination Laser

I have got a dark spot on my face that is abt the size of a 5 cent coin.

I am so sick of covering it up with a concealor every day, thinking of lasering it away.
    Would I be going to a demertologist or a cosmetic surgeon?

Any recs on where to go to?
    Has anyone done anyything like that b4?

Hi,

I know of this lady who has been performing IPL treatment in a clinic and currently started her own IPL centre in Orchard. She is giving a 50% off for 1st trial at $90 only. It's worth to try. If interested, can call her at 93821247 for further details.

Btw, IPL is good for lightening pigmentation due to hormone changes (Big patches kind).

Comment

IPL! I did several sessions a couple of years ago and had flawless, smooth skin for a few months. It was amazing, my freckles and pores disappeared, didn't even need powder or foundation! Had to stop because I was going on Roaccutane but now that I'm done with Roaccutane, I'm planning on doing another series of IPL

angie

Comment

Originally posted by ae260
        IPL! I did several sessions a couple of years ago and had flawless, smooth skin for a few months.

angie
        I did 3 sessions of IPL & didn't have the results like yours! Mine was done at Drx .. where did you get yours done? How many sessions?

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
          I did 3 sessions of IPL & didn't have the results like yours! Mine was done at Drx .. where did you get yours done? How many sessions?
          I did about 6 or 7 sessions in all with about 3 weeks interval in between. It was actually for my acne but my derm & I agreed that it didn't work for the hormonal acne on my jaw (existing zits disappeared within 24 hours but it didn't prevent new ones from coming up). However a week after the 1st session, the skin on the rest of my face looked incredible. The pores got smaller, redness on my nose and cheeks was gone & general texture of my skin was much improved. The best results came after the 2nd or 3rd session, by that time my skin was really glowy and smooth.

My derm (who is also my cousin) did the IPL for me, from what I understand the results you get also depend on your skin and the settings that the doctor uses on the IPL machine .

HTH

angie

Comment

Thanks for answering.

Where's your derm located & how much did you pay for each session?

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
              Thanks for answering.

Where's your derm located & how much did you pay for each session?
              PM'ed you the details!

angie

Comment

Hi angie

may I know the address of your derm too?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Daphnee
                  Hi angie

may I know the address of your derm too?

Thanks.
                  :wave: PM'ed you as well

angie

Comment

Thanks angie.

Comment

Hi Angie,

I know you have been repeating but may I know the location and the charges of your derm too? TIA.

Comment

Hi Angie, can u give me the details of the derm you went and the charges? Thanks

Comment

Sorry everyone, didn't mean to be secretive about it. Just that he's my cousin and I didn't want to "advertise" but since so many of you have asked...
                          Last edited by ae260; 06-03-2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

IPL skin rejuvenation Facial

Hi,

Anyone tried IPL skin rejuvenation facial before?
                            I'm keen to know the results as compared with normal facial.
                            Pls share your experience if you have tried.

Thanks alot!!!

Comment

Hi Angie,
                              Are you starting your IPL treatment again?
                              I intend to take up IPL (my wedding this year end) but not sure how fabulous the results is compared with facial. And my intention is also to remove upperlip hair, so might as well take up IPL facial treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X