Ettusais' Acne Clear Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ettusais' Acne Clear Range

How is it? Thought of trying it cuz i've got a sudden outbreak, i think my skin is immune to my current skincare regime...

Edited for title
    Last edited by dolphin; 19-03-2004, 08:03 AM.

Re: Anyone tried Ettusais' Acne Clear Range before?

Originally posted by michelle
    How is it? Thought of trying it cuz i've got a sudden outbreak, i think my skin is immune to my current skincare regime...
    Yes, i am using the Acne Whitening Essence & Acne Whitening Mask. Love it so much, whitenes my acne scars fast & effective. Personally, I don't like to use soap, so that I don't get the cleansing soap. For other stuff, I tried on the samples. The acne gel & acne clear water are not bad, you give it a try.

Comment

I'm using the spot gel, whitening essence, whitening mask, concealer, poweder and stuffs. The spot gel works wonder for my bf. If he apply the gel on his bump in the morning, it will subside by night. it doesnt work this well for me though. but it helps to "control" it, prevent it from growing bigger, and leave no marks. The whitening essense and mask helps me to lighten and clear up the marks and i think its real . Tried the soap sample but found it too drying.. hope it helps.

Comment

yup swear by the ettuasis whitening mask and essence!

Comment

I have tried the anti-acne range (bought the trial set) sometime last year cos one of my collegue recommended, but it didn't work for me, i also bought their compact powder but experience breakouts after that.

But i heard their whitening mask is pretty good!

Comment

ettuasis whitening mask

Hi qian,

So which is better? [email protected] or Ettuasis?

Originally posted by qian
            yup swear by the ettuasis whitening mask and essence!

Comment

Have tried their whitening mask and it's simply fantastic! initially, i used it twice a week and effects are so prominent that my friends all commented my skin so much better and my scars are lighter

have also tried fancl's whitening mask but i still prefer Ettusais'.

Have not tried their whitening essence. maybe i can request for a sample to try first before buying!

Comment

*** amelia... use twice a week then won't u use up the seven pieces very fast?? I only use once weekly but my heart is already so pain!!

Comment

can i ask how much is the ettusais whitening mask & essence?! r the mask paper masks too!? im looking for good whitening products to lighten this pimple mark.

Comment

har.. my heart very pain because a box of 7 cost $48! So a piece works out to be ard $7. No choice because my face used have lots of reddish marks. Now much better. Will get my second box this week. Also will try to get some samples of the essence ;>

am also looking for ways to get rid of the pitted scars on my cheeks..

Comment

mascara, the essence costs 62 bucks, as for the mask, amelia mentioned it.

Hey amelia, if you got to use it so much then why don't u just get the essence? isn't it more worth it??

Comment

am not sure if i'm sensitive to the essence. So i tried out the mask first as my friend was highly recommending it after she used them. what else is good at ettusais?

i tried the pore smoother at the counter but it didn't relly help with my pitted scars.

Comment

best pdts are the acne mask and essence i guess.. but i didn't try the essence cuz 62 very heart pain!! i bought their mask about 3 weeks ago, but up till now only used 2 pieces as i've also incorporated other things to make my marks fade away. I think results are best if u use the essence n mask tog, but since i don't have that many marks, i didn't want to spend that kind of money!

Comment

hey girls, i bought both the essence and masks... but unfortunately i'm allergic!!!
                            so if u guys are interested in them lemme know. i have 95% of the essence and 6 masks left... either for swaps or sale(essence-55SGD; masks-36SGD) free postage if in singapore

Comment

Hi. Would like to know does Ettusais Medicated Acne Whitening Mask suitable for sensitive skin? Does it deep clean the pores as well or only whitening scars? Thanks in advance..

Comment

Working...
                              X