X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neutrogena

hello girls

has anyone tried this range?
    It looks quite good. Kind of expensive for a drugstore product though. about $18++ for the cleanser.

i bought the cleanser for my hubby... i also agree that it's rather ex. i used it a few times, its in foam form but i think it can be rather harsh to the skin... my skin felt tight after i used it.

Comment

neutrogena fine fairness range

they have a new cleanser and toner.comments anyone?

Comment

Neutrogena

Hello, just doing a survey, what products by Neutrogena works for you? :note:

Comment

The rainbath shower gel works pretty alright for me but the shampoo and conditioner is a no no!
          Made my hair unruly and tangled!!

Comment

Yeah the shampoo isn't that great- I find the anti-residue formula not bad but only for use once a week though

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
              Yeah the shampoo isn't that great- I find the anti-residue formula not bad but only for use once a week though

Oh?? I would pass all shampoos of the same brand if one type does not work

Comment

Tried 1 pc of their sheet mask last wk. Not very hydrating, IMO. Leave it on like 20mins.

I'm moving to Olay masks (still have 4 more sheets of go) ... see if it is as hydrating as it claims to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
                  anti-residue formula shampoo
                  Tried this. It's very drying. Need to load on lots of moisturising shampoo after that.

Comment

yeah i know what you mean. The rest didn't do my hair any justice. Somehow this one has the ability to remove all the gunk on ur hair so it's strictly for use once a week. Don't know how i discovered it. Heh.

Comment

Hi Amanda, I personally like the Fine Fairness sheet mask. I find it hydrating enough for me. I have combination skin.

Comment

The Oil-Absorbing Acne Mask worked pretty well for me. I used to use it once a week to deep clean my skin. um....i bought the Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Blemish lotion for my mom and she really likes it. I tried it myself and found the lotion to be *thick* but not oily and sinks in quickly.

HTHS!

O, and i used to use the Multi-Vitamin Treatment. It feels quite oily so i only used it in the evening....i do remember that it helped lighten my acne marks and even out my skintone.

Comment

I'm using its Deep Clean Cleansing Lotion - Cleanse real throughly..like this very much.
                          Just started using its Pure Mild form cleanser... i guess this is the name.... not bad too also. Never break out or dry my skin too.... 2 thumps up!

Comment

i'm using the skinclearing cleanser and toner. it's quite good for my dry and sensitive skin. keeps my zits at bay and i dont have breakouts anymore (except a few during that time of the month). the moisturiser's quite good too (i use the one without spf), it's moisturising enough for my skin to not start flaking.
                            however, the clear pore treatment is horrendous on me! made my skin really really dry and flaky. guess it's not suitable for dry/sensitive skin types since it worked really well for my friend who has combination skin.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdolphi1
                              Hi Amanda, I personally like the Fine Fairness sheet mask. I find it hydrating enough for me. I have combination skin.
                              me too....i think the fine fairness mask is quite good for it's price...quite alright for hydrating....can't see much results for whitening though..but then again, i've only used 2 so far..so.. maybe it takes a few more to see the whitening effect?

Comment

Working...
                              X