X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biotherm white detox

Hi gals,

really need someone's advice on this.

For all who have used the above pdt before, what color is the essence? The thing is, i've recently purchased a sample size of the pdt from someone (15ml),just got it today, and the pdt was slightly fluid with a little 'yellowish' in color when i squeezed it out of the tube..

Is this how the whitening essence is supposed to be? chee...i dun feel safe using it now...pls advice!!!

:roll:

I went through a bottle of this before their new day and night ones came out. Yup, the essence is a little watery (not the creamy kind) and its a little yellow-based, which is due to the kojic(sp?) acid which is supposed to be the working ingredient that whitens and lighten blemishes. HTHs.

Comment

cheee..thanks so much!

but after using it for the first nite, i had a few small zits coming out...is this common?

Comment

Originally posted by clammy
        cheee..thanks so much!

but after using it for the first nite, i had a few small zits coming out...is this common?

It depends, your skin might not be able to take certain ingredients in it, or might be allergic to the fragrance(IMO, most biotherm products are highly perfumed). Or it could be a coindence, many possibilities.

Comment

Yes clammy, its a bit yellowish & watery. So far I've not had any breakouts or zits due to using it. My sis had used the whole range ie the cleanser, toner & the essence for a period of 2-3 months religiously & I see her skin got very clear.....

I've just started to use the essence again two days ago after having a long break since the last time i use, so far these few days i observe, my skin improve, feels its clearer... love it!

make sure the 15ml u got is not a old old stock....checkout the code.

Comment

The essence is watery and slightly yellowish. It may be clear and turn a little yellowish due to oxidation. I've asked the SA before and this was what she advise me. As long it smells ok, it should be alright to use. If in doubt, please bring it to the Biotherm counter and check with the SA. HTHs

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdolphi1
              Yes clammy, its a bit yellowish & watery. So far I've not had any breakouts or zits due to using it. My sis had used the whole range ie the cleanser, toner & the essence for a period of 2-3 months religiously & I see her skin got very clear.....

I've just started to use the essence again two days ago after having a long break since the last time i use, so far these few days i observe, my skin improve, feels its clearer... love it!

make sure the 15ml u got is not a old old stock....checkout the code.

how do i know wat code relates to whether it's old or new stock?

Comment

Re: Biotherm White Detox Whitening Essence

Originally posted by clammy
                Hi gals,

really need someone's advice on this.

For all who have used the above pdt before, what color is the essence? The thing is, i've recently purchased a sample size of the pdt from someone (15ml),just got it today, and the pdt was slightly fluid with a little 'yellowish' in color when i squeezed it out of the tube..

Is this how the whitening essence is supposed to be? chee...i dun feel safe using it now...pls advice!!!

haha i had the exact same query!!!
                but i knew in the encyclopaedic world of CC, someone must have asked before and someone must have answered it!
                i thought it had gone bad since i expected a whitish cream.
                thanks CCers!

Comment

- friend already sold-
                  Last edited by allure; 10-05-2004, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Biotherm white detox?!

Hi girls,

Jus discovered this website by chance and i must say it def got me hooked! i love it.....

Saw on papers today that biotherm jus launched their new improved version of white detox range. I've been waiting for this as I wanted to try the original version but was told they discontinued it as "revamped" version coming up. Indeed. plus right now they got some 8pc gift set (consisting of mainly white detox products) if spend 120 or more....

Anyone out there have tried the white detox range, esp. the essence?! "old" or "new" version also can....i've read reviews on foreign cosmetic sites.....

Comment

Hiya, welcome here Please do a short intro of yourself in cozybabes for all of us to welcome u. Read here

Comment

Re: Biotherm white detox?!

Originally posted by mascara
                        Hi girls,

Jus discovered this website by chance and i must say it def got me hooked! i love it.....

Saw on papers today that biotherm jus launched their new improved version of white detox range. I've been waiting for this as I wanted to try the original version but was told they discontinued it as "revamped" version coming up. Indeed. plus right now they got some 8pc gift set (consisting of mainly white detox products) if spend 120 or more....

Anyone out there have tried the white detox range, esp. the essence?! "old" or "new" version also can....i've read reviews on foreign cosmetic sites.....
                        i'm using the old version.both day and night essence and they are really good that i finished them in just 1 mth time.normally each bottle can last for 2 to 3 mths.i use them for abt 3 wks and the pimple marks have started to lighten and complexion is radiant.i'm interested in their improved formula too especially the whitening mask.

Comment

Hiya, Sweetdarlingpie! Welcome! Please do a short intro of yourself in cozybabes so we get to know you better.

Comment

Re: Re: Biotherm white detox?!

Originally posted by sweetdarlingpie
                            i'm using the old version.both day and night essence and they are really good that i finished them in just 1 mth time.normally each bottle can last for 2 to 3 mths.i use them for abt 3 wks and the pimple marks have started to lighten and complexion is radiant.i'm interested in their improved formula too especially the whitening mask.
                            really!!!??? this is def good news....i managed to get a small trial sample set fm them of the old version...but yet to try it...mabbe i should before i buy the new one....but im jus soooo tempted already!!! prob is u finished both in 1 mths time?? that's kinda steep skincare regime for 1 mth then, ard 200+?!?!

Comment

i used alot of the night essence so i finish them in 1 mth.even the SA are quite surprised. i had just bought the new version and whitening mask.i haven't try yet.i spend $200 + on their products yesterday and i got 7 piece sample,a full size white detox cleanser,face steamer and bag.so now i'm using the whole white detox range.

Comment

Working...
                              X