Eu Yan Sang whitening mask and body care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eu Yan Sang whitening mask and body care

Hi all, I chanced upon a powder form of whitening mask at Eu Yan Sang, I was wondering if any of u have tried it? I think it's in powder form whereby u mix it with water and apply on the face? It is for blotchy skin, and other whitening benefits.
    If any of you have experienced it ,please share your reviews with me.
    Thank you.

Amazing.... Eu Yan Sheng is what? Is it Yu Ren Sheng? Keke...sorry i don't know is both the same? Really got body and skin care ah? Cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lin
      Amazing.... Eu Yan Sheng is what? Is it Yu Ren Sheng? Keke...sorry i don't know is both the same? Really got body and skin care ah? Cool!!
      lin it's a shop selling chinese medicinal herbs and such. I happen to chance upon ...was curious about it's effectiveness thus checking out if any of you have tried their perducts before. I'ts Eu Yan Sang ,it's a public listed company.

Comment

It is a kind of pearl powder? Those that gives out whitening effect and at the same time even out the skin texture?

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
          It is a kind of pearl powder? Those that gives out whitening effect and at the same time even out the skin texture?
          It is in powder form i read that there is pearl powder inside though. Ya i read that it evens out blotchy skin tones and whitens the skin. Have u tried it?

Comment

hmm... seems something good to try. For body as well aH? How much?

Comment

Originally posted by Lin
              hmm... seems something good to try. For body as well aH? How much?

no the whitening mask is for the face only i think it's 35+ for 5 satchets of the powder mixture. Think will try it when my [email protected] mask is done.I wanna try the laneige whitening mask as well~

Comment

Originally posted by Bijou
                no the whitening mask is for the face only i think it's 35+ for 5 satchets of the powder mixture. Think will try it when my [email protected] mask is done.I wanna try the laneige whitening mask as well~
                hmm... anyone tried the whitening mask from EU YAN SANG?

Comment

ZING-Chinese Herbal Spa Products under Eu Yan Sang

Facial Scrub (for all skin type)
                  - removes dead cells, dirt and oil. It also has some whitening effect.

Cooling facial mask (for acne-prone skin)
                  - cools the upper body, calms the mind , removes impurities, mineralises the face and helps relieve inflamation.

Whitening facial mask
                  - reduces dark spots, whitens complexion and helps ease inflamation

Ginseng moisturizing facial mask
                  - nourishes the skin, reduces wrinkles and helps promote blood circulations of the face and head.

The above products are made of chinese herbs based on principles of TCM - a balance of Yin & Yang
                  I'm tempted to try their cooling mask (thinks its about S$30+). Has anyone it before???

Comment

Originally posted by Bijou View Post
                    So 5 sachets means only 5 usage? Any more reviews on the whitening mask?

Comment

hmm sounds interesting but more reviews from kind cotters please.....

Comment

where can you find the masks? TIA.

Comment

Tried the Ginseng mask. Smell is rather strong. Effects ok.

Comment

Working...
                          X