ginseng mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ginseng mask

remembered a spree on the ginseng mask but couldn't find it anywhere.... going korea this sat and would like to get a few ginseng mask but i'm
    are there alot of different brands of ginseng masks? any particular brands to recommend? thanks in advance...
    oh ya... anybody needs me to cp anything back?

hi for ginseng mask, i heard any brand will do...

have a favour to ask can you cp laneige cleansing foam (green tube)? Saw it before in Korea selling at about 10000-12000won.

if u see the price more than that, then dun buy. pm me for more details on the transaction k. thanks.

Comment

I bought mine in Lotteworld indoor (9000kwon). I heard there is another brand called greenia.

but if your tour is taking you to ginseng duty free shop, you can purchase their brand there. It costs around 12000 to 15000 kwon. Their brand smell more *ginseng*.

Comment

Hi by the way what does the ginseng mask do for your skin ? Is there any good brands of ginseng mask in singapore available? Where can I get them? :huh:

Comment

i **** there is a korean shop down at burlington square, they sell stuff from korea, n i did c ginseng facial products there b4.
          maybe u can try, it at the corner facing the main road.

Comment

Hi Lebeeze,
            I will be grateful if you can get me the Laneige cleansing foam too(for oily & combi skin type). Pm me for more details.

Have a great holiday! :bestwish

Originally posted by my love patzzi
            hi for ginseng mask, i heard any brand will do...

have a favour to ask can you cp laneige cleansing foam (green tube)? Saw it before in Korea selling at about 10000-12000won.

if u see the price more than that, then dun buy. pm me for more details on the transaction k. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blushes
              i **** there is a korean shop down at burlington square, they sell stuff from korea, n i did c ginseng facial products there b4.
              maybe u can try, it at the corner facing the main road.
              Thanx blushes i will go check it out

Comment

thanks gals!!

Comment

hi all, have anyone tried the ginseng masks selling at Burlington Square before? Any comments about it?Are they effective? Which ones are better?

Comment

Working...
                  X