Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Treatments in salons/clinics etc

hi girls

would like to know if there are any good eye treatment services around, as i haven't been sleeping for around 3 or 4 days weekly (stupid school) my eyes have become like uncle fester's! hahaha

finally slept a whole day today

would really appreciate if you girls could reccomend me..like a massage or sumthing, my eye muscles and nerves hurt!
    Last edited by allure; 30-05-2004, 10:03 PM.

perhaps you can try Leonard Drake.
    they have a few eye treatments.

last last time, did tried one of them (i forgot which one) & quite relaxing. only remember they will add a thick eye mask over, covered your whole eye area.
    but take note, i suppose you must be consistent in these to see obvious results.

heard some gals went for eye treatment fornightly! *envy

HTH
    Last edited by ibonne; 02-04-2004, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Salon Eye Treatments

hi girls, Have any one went to any salons for their eye treatment? I have went to 2:

1) Adonis: didnt help at all - $90 per session
      2) Bishan (cant rem the exact) - cant help at all also $50 per session

Any recommendation, i really need to de puff myself!
      Last edited by momopeach; 20-04-2005, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I went to Bella facial care for their hot eye mask and my BF comment that my dark cicle lighten a bit.

Comment

mysotic: How much did you pay for the treatment? Thanks

Comment

Hot Eye Treatment? I think Adonis is also using that. If any of you want maybe can try Fancl, I think is cheaper there.

Comment

you might want to 'forget' it - there are creams that cost the world that cannot really depuff much from what i been reading on the threads, i doubt any treatment can give any good lasting results if that's what you are looking for.

Puffiness i was told coudl be genetic & even with adequate sleep one can still suffer puffiness.

I rather you ice your eyes every morning - hold the ice wiht a hankie or towel & dab on your eyes gentily or you can dip a big metal spoon into water & ice, dry with towel or tissue & with your eyes closed press the back of the spoon onto your eyes for a really refreshing treat. I do that once a while & it helps me refresh my eyes & also if they are feeling abit tired & stress it clams them too. repeat dipping the spoon into the iced water a few times as the warmth from your eyes quickily heats up the spoon again. You can as a rule of thumb repeat about 3-5 times for each eye.

Paula Begoun was saying there is nothing in the market that can de-puff an eye - you need oral medication for this - speak to your pharmacist or doctor about it for a recommendation medicine to take or email paula to ask maybe at her website www.paulaschoice.com - she was practically saying - dont believe & throw money away buying those expensive eye creams too.

Comment

Depending on what makes the eyes puffy... if it's fat, only liposuction is the cure!!

Comment

I not very sure about the cost cause it 2 year back. But when i sleep late, it because darker again. So sleep play a important part.

I read that someway that cooltouch is able to help. Anyone had better idea?

Comment

wow vit_c, u provide information. thanx a lot. i guess mine is gentic, i got tht since young and have been spending a lot on it, but totally no help at all. :roll: btw, do u no where i k get Paula's book in s'pore? it sound interesting.

liposuction, uh, do anyone no hw much does it costs? Any recommendation I k go to? I am considering it cause sometime I think my puffiness look scary.

Btw, you guys k try placing chilled green tea bag on ur eyes to sleep. it seem to lighten my dark eye ring.

Comment

Eye Treatments at Facial Salon

Are there any tried and tested facial salons that are very good at treating dark eye rings? I'm desperate about this. Each time I look into the mirror, the dark eye ring irks me more than anything else, makes me look so tired all the time.

I remembered watcing on TV once and the program featured a girl with perpetual panda eyes and she went for treatment at New York SKin Solutions. Over the TV, it was pretty obvious, but I wonder how much make up and concealer was over it. Any testimonies of that? Thanks

Comment

i heard kose beauty centres have good treatment for it though i never tried it before..haha..maybe u can ask around.

Comment

I've heard many raves bout Kose eye treatment too. Quite eager to try it myself, as well as their facials.

New York Skin Solutions....everything I've heard/read about it is bad. Gimme the impression of a 'black shop'.....

Comment

Really? I'll find out more. I hope they are not pricey. I go for facials at Drx. They do have eye treatments but costs about $100 and the therapists says it is better to do it every 3 weeks. If I do that, my package value will exhaust very soon, together with the other treaments that I am doing.

Thanks sweeties.

Anyone else heard about Kose eye treatments?

Comment

Peace, IIRC Kose eye treatment is $50 and they also have package at $200 for 4+1. HTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X