Dr's Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr's Secret

Hi has anyone try on this set of products before?

Well was told very effective especially for pigmentation problem.

Regards,
    Irene.

A colleague of mine used the product and for past few weeks saw her face was peeling and become very reddish. I asked her what happen and she told me she was using Dr Secret's products and the skin is renewing itself hence the redness on her face.

Saw her a month later and realised her skin has become so much smoother, fairer and brighter.... Wow!!

Tempted to give it a try but seeing that i had skincare products piling on my dressing table that can last me for at least 2 more years... I guess i will restrict myself from buying anymore new skincare products

Comment

i just bought a set of Dr's Secret products today.Hmmmm heart pain coz was quite EX though.
      Haizz when it comes to 'beauty' i think my EQ always betray my IQ.

Anyway will keep u ppl update my progress.

Btw babysammi i think is not vedi good to keep skincare products for more than 2 yrs especially those opened ones.Just my 2cents worth advise hope you don't mind.

Regards,
      Irene.

Comment

Hi Irene,

U bought what kind of products? Are they for scars? hee....

And how much? Where you bought it? can update? thanks...

If its for scars....i'm very interested to hear from your progress....hee.....pls post reviews...thanks

Comment

Hi cUppucino,

Basically i dun have much skin problem because i go for monthly facial except that i have a lot of freckles.This products was recommened by my beautician and apparently this products is targeted more for freckles problem.And my beautician was telling me after using for 1 month my face will be 'defintely' become very fair and glowing and best part, it is 1 month money back guarantee and after the blah blah blah my pocket end up a big hole.

Maybe you would like to log into the website to find out more.www.bestworld.com.sg

Anyway i'll keep u update my progress.

Regards,
          Irene.
          Last edited by irene; 03-04-2004, 11:41 PM.

Comment

wow thanks irene! haha...

Comment

Originally posted by irene
              Btw babysammi i think is not vedi good to keep skincare products for more than 2 yrs especially those opened ones.Just my 2cents worth advise hope you don't mind.

Regards,
              Irene.
              Yup... I know... most of them have not yet been opened... that's why i'm trying my best to finish them up asap!

Comment

Dr's Secret

Ever heard of this product named Dr's Secret?

It consists of a set of cleanser, toner and creams.

It removes pigmentations, pimples etc. Really works. I've seen many who used it and has very beautiful skin after.

How it works (briefly):

It will first purge out all the impurities from your skin and pimples might start showing. After a month you will have almost perfect skin. (Acne scars can only be reduced) I can't guarantee it will definately give you perfect skin after a month but I can promise it will show you results.

Certain artiste use them too. But I guess I can't mention their names since they don't endorse this product can I? All I can say is that they are quite popular in SG.

Comment

i'm making this thread alive again!!!

my mom and sis are using this set of products coz they go to the same beautician. i can't really tell the effects coz both of them do not have any glaring pigmentation or watsoever...

oh but i think i recalled when my sister was using this initially, omg she had horrid outbreak on her nose! all the comedones! now everything is ok....

my mom wants me to check if it can be bought online at a cheaper price, but i tried googling for it but to no avail. hope somebody out there knows the answer...

Comment

where can i get dr secret then??

Comment

so this isnt available in s'pore?

and do the initial breakouts cause any scarring?? coz that'll be very hard to remove..

Comment

its available in singapore because bestworld is selling it via MLM. bo-peep i doubt you will be able to find cheaper pricing unless you become their distributor.

Comment

recently heard that this product have a good whitening effect... can someone share the experience with this brand?

Comment

I've seen my friend's face changed from freckles to very light freckles after using this pdt. her complexion has improved a lot. really glowing in her case but I'm too hesistant to try because of the severe peeling effect in the initial stage.

Comment

I used to use Dr Secret too and it really works on me. My face is a frequent resident of pimples & acnes, after using Dr Secret for about a mth, u will be above to see magnificent result. My face is free from pimples, acnes & freckles. my friend thought i went for facal. Then i stop for a long time, cuz Dr Secret is not cheap... when i continue to product again, i can't get back the same result as before, tho the procedure i used are the same. so now i'm not using it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X