KOSE - Intellige Skincare Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOSE - Intellige Skincare Series

Anyone use their skincare product from this series?

I just got myself a pot of the Intellige Splash Gel (If i remember correctly the product name) and it is quite cooling and it absorbs quite fast into my skin. I can say it is water-based and non-oily at all. It can be used during the day time (as well as night time too according to the SA). One of the main ingredient is kiwi. The gel smells nice too.

hey i'm interested in the pimple gel as well! any feedbacks?

Comment

can share on what this intelligence series is about?

Comment

My friend raved about the intelligi pimple gel to me and she generously gave me about 1/4 of the tube to try. and for the first time in my life, a once red and angry pimple vanished without a scar after a few days of applying the pimple gel! But i really not sure is it the pimple gel working.. maybe i was just lucky that particular pimple vanished by itself? I would love to try another tube to confirm the effectiveness. $28 for such a small bottle.. but well if it works, why not?

Comment

hi starlight,

how big is the bottle? $28 sounds quite reasonable as compared to fancl or ettusais. now that u say that, i'm really tempted to try it. was trying to cut down on my shopping list! gosh i just bought a Oxy10 out of desperation... :Doh:

is it is gel form or liquid? saw the picture once. it really looked like its liquid...

Comment

how does this pdt look like?any pics?

Originally posted by starlight
            My friend raved about the intelligi pimple gel to me and she generously gave me about 1/4 of the tube to try. and for the first time in my life, a once red and angry pimple vanished without a scar after a few days of applying the pimple gel! But i really not sure is it the pimple gel working.. maybe i was just lucky that particular pimple vanished by itself? I would love to try another tube to confirm the effectiveness. $28 for such a small bottle.. but well if it works, why not?

Comment

Working...
            X