Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microdermabrasion Cloth

Hi there..

I've done the sonic cleansing in bugis, not by drx...not that painful though it sounds irritating....metal scraping...

My results are not very prominent...guess i need some "softening" lotion, as told by the beautician!

Tried out a new WHITENING CUM DEEP CLEANSING product (GERMANY) last week! Got it frm my cousin. Really seen INSTANT RESULTS within the 1st time! It's a special cloth that deep cleanse, firm and whitens my face! For the first time, i saw my "dirt" lifted up within 10 SECONDS of application! Now my uneven dark forehead and nose looks like snow white porcelain face! What's more it costs me $42 only...and it can last 3-6mths. Will buy another piece specially for my body, esp my dry flaky legs and maybe an instant firming of my tummy! heehee

Re: Whitening, Firming, Deep Cleansing!

Originally posted by zheng

Tried out a new WHITENING CUM DEEP CLEANSING product (GERMANY) last week! Got it frm my cousin. Really seen INSTANT RESULTS within the 1st time! It's a special cloth that deep cleanse, firm and whitens my face! For the first time, i saw my "dirt" lifted up within 10 SECONDS of application! Now my uneven dark forehead and nose looks like snow white porcelain face! What's more it costs me $42 only...and it can last 3-6mths. Will buy another piece specially for my body, esp my dry flaky legs and maybe an instant firming of my tummy! heehee
    Does this help with red scaring marks? Whats this "special" cloth about?

Hey cefindre,

Thanks!

I went to a doc and saw that they offering Microdermabrasion for 80$ per session. Tempted to try to help with my scarring from previous breakout.

Comment

.............WHITENING CUM DEEP CLEANSING product (GERMANY) last week! Got it frm my cousin. Really seen INSTANT RESULTS within the 1st time! ..........
      May I know the pdt name? Thanks

Comment

Hi there..

I've done the sonic cleansing in bugis, not by drx...not that painful though it sounds irritating....metal scraping...

My results are not very prominent...guess i need some "softening" lotion, as told by the beautician!

er, why is this related to sonic cleansing? much less DRX? :huh:

Comment

Hi Zheng! This product sounds really tempting! What with "snow", "white", and "porcelain", I'm sold! Is it from DRX? Could you let me know the name of the product, please? I can't find it in the DRX website TIA!

Comment

it's not in drx...i bought it frm my cousin...her germany friend recommend to her. To me, I really find it a WOW cos it's affordable to me and what's more i can see instant results! There are so many whitening or firming products that promises results in blah blah blah weeks or mths....heehee..i don't have much patience to wait and hope for results!

If u are interested, i can ask her about it. Think she has placed an order with her germany friend cos most of the relatives (my aunts and friends) really love the miracle cloth! Most of them wants to get individual piece for face and body.

Comment

If u are interested, i can ask her about it.
              If it's not too much trouble, could you ask her for the brand/name of the product, please? Thank you, Zheng!

Comment

it's not in drx...i bought it frm my cousin...her germany friend recommend to her. To me, I really find it a WOW cos it's affordable to me and what's more i can see instant results! There are so many whitening or firming products that promises results in blah blah blah weeks or mths....heehee..i don't have much patience to wait and hope for results!

If u are interested, i can ask her about it. Think she has placed an order with her germany friend cos most of the relatives (my aunts and friends) really love the miracle cloth! Most of them wants to get individual piece for face and body.
                Please post up! I'm quite interested to get this as well. TIA.

Comment

thread split for relevance.

Do bear in mind that CC prohibits advertising or soliciting from business.

Comment

how is this used? is this a cloth that you use to massage the skin or is it a mask?

Comment

"Zheng's Miracle Product" - for some reason, I cracked up when I saw this title

Comment

Originally posted by blossomcharm
                        "Zheng's Miracle Product" - for some reason, I cracked up when I saw this title
                        like wise!!!

Comment

What's the brand and the cost?
                          Thought Zheng's is a new product

Comment

Zheng any news?

Comment

Oh I think I know what she's referring to.

It's dermabrasion cloth- looks something like those rough sponge scrubs side, but specifically developed for facial dermabrasion purposes. Can be reused. Was raved on some beauty forums a yr or so back, and alot went to buy on Ebay. However, some imitations came up, and rumours abounded that some weren't really selling the genuine stuff but simply what's used for household cleaning...

I was really keen to try that time, but it costs quite abit for a tiny piece of cloth (can't be reused for too many times either).

Comment

Working...
                              X