Day moisturiser with SPF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day moisturiser with SPF

Hi, I'm looking for a day moisturiser that comes with adequate SPF, and most important, have to blend well with my makeup. (My makeup turns cakey easily).I've tried Loreal day moisturiser with SPF up to 50, but found it so so only. My concealer need still need some time to blend well. I don mind investing on a v.gd one. Any recoM?

Does l'oreal has moisturizer up to spf 50? I only know their sunscreen is up to spf 50.

YSL has a hydrate & protect day cream which has spf 8. I tried the sample before and find it quite nice.

Comment

Avene has a day moisturiser with SPF, I can't remember how much. You can go check it out

Comment

If you are working in office and only out for lunch, SPF15 is sufficient. I am using Garnier Light (yellow series) moisturizer with SPF 15. So far so good.

Comment

i stick to my Origins Have A Nice Day Lotion SPF 15 for day use.

at least it does not feel sticky or oily. just right for me.

Comment

What about looking into Biotherm? They have this product known as UV Fluid with SPF 50+. Sounds promising It is quite a newly launched product, so perhaps you can score yourself some samples to try out first

Comment

Ya, I'm tempted by the biotherm one, but the price put me off. The bottle is quite small too. I'm also interested in the estee lauder whitelight range day moisturiser with spf. Anyone tried it yet?

Comment

Aries, a friend of mine has tried the EL one before and said it didnt work for her... FYI, she has a very oily t-zone.
                I'm using the Garnier Light as well. Like it coz it feels light to the skin and price is reasonable

Comment

How about Olay Total effects? My mum seems to love it, she's into her 2nd bottle.

Comment

heard that shiseido's ultralight sunscreen is good

Paula's Choice just came out with a new product - sheer matte tint - a broadspectrum sunscreen with some colour - tinted sunscreen.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5%; Zinc Oxide 5% (mineral-based sunscreens). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone (silicone slip agent), Propylene Glycol (water-binding agent), PEG/PPG-118/18-Dimethicone (silicone-based emulsifier), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate (thickener), Talc (absorbent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Phytantriol (water-binding agent), Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (antioxidants vitamin E and C), Boron Nitride (absorbent), Glycerin (slip agent), Palmitic Acid (thickener), Dextrin Palmitate (emulsifier), Sodium Hyaluronate (water-binding agent), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben (all preservatives).

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines (FDA-approved cosmetic pigments).

anyone can advise if the ingredients are okay for sensitive dry skin?

Comment

Am I over-moisturising?

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but I couldn't find a better topic-fit.

I wonder if I am over-moisturising? I have never had perfect skin but I usually have blemish-free cheeks. But lately I find really small zits appearing on the lower part of my right cheek. It's not a bad breakout, just really annoying!

This is what I do in the mornings before applying make-up:

1. TBS Tea Tree Oil Foaming Cleanser
                      2. Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner
                      3. Clarins Morning Energising Essence
                      4. KP Celldrink
                      5. Biotherm make-up base
                      6. L'Occitane Tinted Moisturiser

and eye cream.

Wondering if I should skip the KP Celldrink...

Comment

i don't know if this helps, but when i start breaking out at places i don't usually have pimples, i just cut down on my routine. so i stick of the bare minimum only, which is basically cleansing! then as my face clears, i add on the products slowly so i can tell which one's causing it. HTHs!

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                          i don't know if this helps, but when i start breaking out at places i don't usually have pimples, i just cut down on my routine. so i stick of the bare minimum only, which is basically cleansing! then as my face clears, i add on the products slowly so i can tell which one's causing it. HTHs!
                          i'll try that. sigh i hope i dont have to skip makeup! i actually enjoy putting it on! and i don't use heavy foundations anyway, just tinted moisturiser and l/p. :'(

thanks!

Comment

hi nywoe, what does the celldrink do?
                            for me i dont use makeup base then moisturizer, i just apply my White UV Base before makeup. it moisturizes, block harmful UV rays, and helps to set my makeup, guess it's a 3-in-1? haha... it works well for me, after applying i just kind of pat it in, after that dont feel sticky or oily at all.

Comment

Dermalogica Sheer

Dermalogica has this new tinted moisturiser called sheer tint moisture spf15.

Last edited by huili; 14-05-2004, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X