Xfml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfml

Wonder if anyone of you have come across this product. Supposed to be good for acnes and breakout. Its from China and not available here. My guy bought it from a pharmacy in Guangzhou after being convinced by the advertisements and after 2 days of continuous usage, i think its really good as i have been experimenting forever with acne products. Brand of this cream's XFML, retail price's about SG$10. The website's in chinese for those interested to know more... http://www.xfml.com.cn
    Have no idea what the ingredients are as i cant read what it is all about so maybe you gals can find out more from there. :bestwish
    Last edited by nicole; 27-04-2004, 05:21 PM.

It's www.xfml followed by dot c n (but leave out the space between the c and n)

doesn't appear when the link is typed out

Last edited by wonderkid; 22-04-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Hmmm..... somehow, its still not working... Thanks for trying anyway......its C N after the .com with the 2 alphabets together.
      Last edited by shayla; 22-04-2004, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Ok, I just went to read up the link u provided. I am feeling quite creeped out now :puke:

Basically, it talks about how microscopic living things reside in the pores of our skin, they bring back bacteria to your pores etc etc Hence pimple scars don't heal well, we have pimples etc etc

I do know we are the breeding ground for parasites but then again, I prefer to be ignorant. Wanna see the picture?

I can't find the ingredients in the website but it says all natural.

Then again, I have to remark that shayla's pimple scar has really flatten down a lot in less than a week's time.
        Last edited by raebelasian; 27-04-2004, 11:25 AM.

Comment

ew That picture made my hair stand....I think I'd prefer to be ignorant too.

Comment

Would seriously like to rave about this product. Have never tried something that good. Am so amazed by it. Still cant get over it hence ordered another 5 jars. Today''s a week from the first time''s usuage and there are only a few spots left from my previous outbreak! Not drying, doesnt cause peeling and isnt sensitive to sun or anything. Have previously tried Retinova, ole henricksen, and lots and lots of other stuff but thought i''d just name a few. This is really good!! No kidding. Anyone you gals know going to China, please get 1 to try. 1 more plus point, its really cheap so no harm trying it out.
            Another thing i wana rave about is that it reallly really evens out the skin tone.
            Last edited by shayla; 27-04-2004, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Picture freaked me out too

will try to get this, sounds really good! Shayla, do you know what are the ingredients used? & which one did you get? there's one with purple and another with pink packaging.
              Last edited by wonderkid; 27-04-2004, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Hi Wonderkid, Im sorry but i really do not know the ingredients used. Am currently using the one for night , think it's the one in pink.

Comment

My skin and scalp all feeling itchy right now, after reading those info about that microscopic living things... argh! Now every part of me feeling itchy...

I'd like to try, since it says the products are made of natural plants ingredients right? I'll email them to see if we can purchase their products online.

Comment

Huili, that will be great, if we can purchase it online. Thanks in advance

Comment

Wow i never knew there could be 'worms' in my pores Anyway the night cream sounds good, can we order?

Comment

I don't think they do online orders for now.

Comment

Sorry girls, i cant even find their contact or email add... but my cousins do go China quite often, i'll ask them if they could help me.

Btw, i think they got distributor in Taiwan, Taipei?

Comment

is it safe to use products from china??? cos there been sooo many news *** their products uses mercury more often than other country

*** they have fake stuff all over the places....can u imagine recently the case on baby milk powder!.....even such things they can resort into harming babies......i hv no confidence in their pdts....dont forget about slim10....the most classical one.......

didnt mean to scare anyone but do try to think twice esp it is your skin we r talking abt.....no joke

Comment

Have we only had good experiences from other places rather than China? Well, personally, I feel that skin's very individual. I had encounters with lots of products in the market. U name it, i probably have got it, in terms of skin care. From La Mer, Sjal, the cult brands to pharmacy brands so to view a product from its place of manufacture is not really giving due credit to the product itself hence to me, its the result that matters most not where its from. Just my personal opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X