White spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White spots

Anyone knows how to cure white spots on the face. In case you do not know, they are white patches on the skin. Recently i developed some of it. Some of the elderly says that it devlopes if our skin comes into contact with water when we are perspiring. The doctors term this as a kind of fungal infection.

Anyone knows about any application that cures it? TIA

hello peace! i had white spots when i was in primary sch.yes,its a fungal infection.u need to see a doc for a cream to apply on it or else it'll spread.i remembered the cream was quite greasy...eeks..it took afew weeks before the white spots went away.do see the doc soon for yr white spots okie dearie!

Comment

Thanks Jeandy! Ya, I'm going to the doc later. Hope it gets well soon. I used to suffer from it in my primary school days too, and i think it recovered quite fast.Do you recall how long it took to recover?

Comment

ermm..i think it was about 3 weeks because it was only a small patch on the side of my face.it was abit flakey & itchy after i used the cream..nt sure if you'll have the same reactions too.hopefully nt!!

Comment

white spot can cause pimple

Comment

i *don't* think so.
            white spots are indicative of a skin fungal infection. totally not related to pimple formation.

Comment

just wanted to know if anybody's got any specific recommendations for products to use for white spots! =)

Comment

just go guardians, look for fungal infection cream for white spot. =)
                i have it too~
                doctor gives same thing..so might as well go guardians.

Comment

Any oral medication possible for white spots? I have it like 4 years ago and they are back again on my upper inner thighs.... same place... want to kill them all

Last edited by Princessy_Love; 14-05-2007, 02:28 AM.

Comment

I think the creams is really different from Guardian pharmacy... I think what doctors give are much stronger... I bought the most expensive ones at $20 plus per tube twice and use very dilligently for 1 months... no effect... I got from polyclinic and it clears much faster like in 2 weeks and cheaper at like $10 for 4 tubes....

Comment

the white spots are fungal infection and you need to go see a doctor. My family members has been suffering from that for years and they have to see doctors to get creams to apply.

Comment

my hubby has this prob too.. he said it runs in the family.. his dad and his bro has it too..

the spots goes away after the applied the cream but the spots comes back after some time.. not same location though.. why? no permenant cure to this?

Comment

i don't think so, my uncle has been applying medication for a long time and when doesn't apply, it comes back again.

Comment

Hey cotters,
                            I'm also suffering from white spots.. Now, they are on my legs and look so ugly when i'm wearing skirt. I'm using tolnaderm cream as prescribed by my doctor. But it has been 3 wks already and they are still as huge as ever..

Does anyone else know how to cure them? It seems like it is still spreading.. how?

Comment

No harm trying some old traditional way of rubbing some raw ginger on it daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X