Pore minimising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pore minimising

My pores are so huge and highly visible. Is there anything I can do to minimise them? :huh:

hi tabbie, you might want to try this product that i am using... it is called celltrax ultra contains extra virgin olive oil that helps to minimize pores, good for pitted scars. it is a serum that u can use on its own or use before you apply moisturizer. i can see my face smoother n pores smaller, although can still c my open pores, but i am quite happy to see improvements already.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura
      hi tabbie, you might want to try this product that i am using... it is called celltrax ultra contains extra virgin olive oil that helps to minimize pores, good for pitted scars. it is a serum that u can use on its own or use before you apply moisturizer. i can see my face smoother n pores smaller, although can still c my open pores, but i am quite happy to see improvements already.
      hi sakura, I'm using celltrex too for my open pores and pitted scars problem. I already can see vast improvement on my skin after 4 months of usage Now i use it together with the 180 therapy vit c face wash, the effect is even better, it adds radiance to the skin too.

Comment

dear gals,

may i know where to get this celltrax ultra and how much does it cost?

Comment

i think it's under Nu Skin. Unfortunately...

Comment

HIi, Me and hubby using skin refinish lotion from Artistry and proven to be very effective in minimising pores, also smoothen our skin

It work really well for my hubby after a mth use. He has got a lot of acne scar on his face. Condition has improved a lot Plus its not acidic thus we are very comfortable on it! The main content of this product is Oat's extract - which has close characterisitcs with our skin cell protein. Thus able to blend and react well with our skin.

Cheers

Comment

hi rabbitwsk, may i know how much is that? and where do you get it, any chance to get sample from sa? thanks.

Comment

yes yes.. how much is it? it helps to fade off the acne scars? how long did it take to see improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by Clariceseah
                  yes yes.. how much is it? it helps to fade off the acne scars? how long did it take to see improvement?
                  Hi Clariceseah
                  Yes... it helps to clear the acne scars and make the complexion looks more smooth and the acne scars of my hubby is still improving... can see the 'orange peel' skin no longer so rough...
                  Hmmm... he uses the 1st mth, already pp asking... i thk this is up to individual reaction to the pdt. One bottle last for abt 2mths like tt, use day n nite. 1 pump/usage
                  It cost S$79.50 for 30ml.

Cheers

Comment

where to get it? celltrex ultra seems to lost effect on me..

Comment

i'm beginning to feel like my skin's more and more like yours qian. heehee! yes, where do we get this??? Thank you!

Comment

Hi hi

Good day!

Last friday I have started on a treatment product for minimising pore... only 14 days to see results!! Hubby is more excited than us as in the workshop, the scientist of this product mention about pore minising through repair of cell DNA...

Hahaha... now we all become cell DNA expert cos we truely understand how it works!

Oh oh... abt pore minimising... the non acidic serum actually helps to repair the collagen and elastin in the sub dermis, and pushes the indent (the scar on skin) up. In term of apparance from outside skin, the scars and bigger pores will be smaller and skin is smoother...

We started on Fri and already becoming to feel results... especially my hubby.

Cheers!

Comment

hi rabbitwsk, care to share what's the miracle product?

Comment

Originally posted by tane
                            hi rabbitwsk, care to share what's the miracle product?
                            Hi tane

Of course can la! Good things r meant to share
                            Happen to have the bochure here... later scan and email u!

Cheers

Comment

Hi Rabbitwsk,

I am interested in the product as well, pls tell me where i can get it.

Many Thanks!

Originally posted by rabbitwsk
                              Hi tane

Of course can la! Good things r meant to share
                              Happen to have the bochure here... later scan and email u!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X