Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swollen Eyes

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    been going to work with swollen puffy eyes !! i am starting to wonder if i'm allergic to MAC e/s or L'oreal Gentle Eye M/U remover.

Noticed of late when after removing my eye m/u with the above remover, my upper lids start to feel very dry/itchy and painful..So to calm it, i just spray a few mist of lavendar hydrosol b4 going to sleep...

then *VOILA* i wake up with single puffy (read : red & swollen) upper eye lids !!!! argggggggggghhhhhhh

anyone having the same reaction as me?? starting to feel that perhaps the L'oreal M/U remover is not as "gentle" as it claims...

or is there something wrong with my "beauty regime" ?? the basic steps i follow is:-

1) Remove eye M/U with Loreal Gentle M/U eye remover
    2) Cleansing with Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
    3) Cleansing with facial wash from Kin Mun Clinic
    4) Pat on toner with toner from Kin Mun Clinic...

help !! someone help this poor goldfish with puffy lids !!

Stop using all products immediately. (Yes, that means skipping make-up, especially eye make-up.) With products that give you a stinging or uncomfortable sensation upon application, throw them out immediately. With the rest, slowly put them back into your regime one by one so that you know what's causing the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by nywoe
      Stop using all products immediately. (Yes, that means skipping make-up, especially eye make-up.) With products that give you a stinging or uncomfortable sensation upon application, throw them out immediately. With the rest, slowly put them back into your regime one by one so that you know what's causing the problem.
      thanks !!
      i just dunno what happened?? this eye swelling thingie just started like out of the blue !! arrgghhh..no idea what causes it now... my take would be the eye m/u remover..its really stung my lids...any good recommendation?? thankies

Comment

Agree that you should stop using anything on your eye area for the time being.

I'm using Fancl cleansing oil and it gets rid of ALL my makeup, including my waterproof mascara, i think you can just skip the L'oreal eye m/u remover step.

Comment

Working...
        X