Ginvera Marvel Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginvera Marvel Gel

Has anyone tried the Ginvera Marvel Gel? any comments on it? i heard from my friends that it actually do help to clense their face and make their skin smoother. i am having a serious outbreak of whiteheads which makes my skin rough any recomendations girls?

I have tried it and really like it. It acts as an abrasive-free exfoliator hence I would say good for sensitive skin

As for whether it is effective for whiteheads and the likes, that I am really not sure since I have only used it a couple of times and not on a consistent basis

Comment

i think it works more like an exfoliator. it does nothign for my blackheads though....skin does become smoother, but blackheads or whiteheads dun come out.

Comment

yah, i think it is more like an exfoliator too. I have been using it for quite some time.. doesn't seem to remove blackheads but skin feels smooth after that

Comment

It is quite good and is suitable for sensitive skin. I used that as a mild scrub to remove dead skincells and blackheads on my face. It is pretty good and you should try it. It is suitable for everyday use too

Comment

i used to use it, but it seems like it doesn't have much effect, other than the skin is smoother after using it. does not remove blackheads or whiteheads IMO.

Comment

i think this is good for removing dead skin cells and is suitable for even sensitive skin. this is suitable for daily usage as well. there was a stage where i used this everyday and i have clear and radiant skin.

i dont think it can really remove blackheads or whiteheads because it was not meant to do so. however, if exfoliating on a regular basis will certainly help prevent pores from being clogged.

Comment

used to use this and i like it but love my aspirin mask now!

Comment

buttercake you might want to check out this post on Ginvera for more info

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...hlight=ginvera

Comment

thanx so much for all ur replies... hee hee actually this is my 1st time posting a thread... my face ****** quite bad.... its all clogged up and whatever i use dont seem to help much. what face products do u all use?

Comment

buttercake: there is a wealth of information in this forum, just read through the threads carefully. i know some of the gals here like ipsa, haba, fancl and dermalogical to name a few. personally i'm using fancl, haba and laneige, have fun

ok back to the topic, i have tried the marvel gel and its pretty good, doesnt remove blackheads per se but i find that it is easier to squeeze them out after using it

Comment

don't squeeze out blackheads, it's a bad habit ya i know, been there done that...

Comment

I like this! Love it when the dead skin cells get rubbed off and i feel clean

Comment

ginvera green tea marvel gel

anyone used this already?

Comment

threads merged.

pls do a search before starting a new topic in the future! thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X