Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch Skincare

Anybody tried this?

The range is pretty.....i saw at guardian few days ago...love the aqua blue packaging...but not sure about its effectiveness.....the pimple stick is cute..hehe....it was also featured in July's CLEO magazine a one page advertisement

www.witchskincare.com -- it appeared in one of the thread i think its best pimple or gel thread....HTHs

Hi! I mentioned it in the Pimple creams/gels post. I started using it 2 weeks ago and it works well for me. It's the kind of product that needs constant usage to see the results. Try it!

Comment

I tried the witch stick for zits and initially it works but it didn't really help for my 2 in 1 zit =( maybe I squeezed it making it worse.......

Anyways anyone tried the brand new you mask? Wonder if it's good for zits...

Comment

hallos!

there's a new Hide & Clear Concealer by Witch on the website linked..
        anybody tried that yet?
        it looks good...n sounds good...
        is it available in SG?

Comment

I just bought the Witch Foaming Face cleanser to try out.
          I am really curious about this line ( and the packaging too )

will update more when I start using it

Comment

Pardon my big rave. I really love these products. Am using the Witch face mask now. WONDERFUL!!! It's so tingly and minty!! Feels better than Dermalogica Clay Cleanser and after 10 mins the mask disappears and is totally absorbed in ur face! Feels like i put toothpaste on my face..should use this mask in the morning..sure to wake me up
            Last edited by stardust; 14-08-2004, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Amanda,

So any results after using the mask?
              Last edited by Glossie; 27-09-2004, 02:12 PM.

Comment

So far so good! It's quite moisturizing too because of the added vit E. No breakouts or whatsoever. Basically i like putting 'cooling' stuff on my face..thats why i like it.

Comment

K, will go out and buy it later
                  Last edited by Glossie; 27-09-2004, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Just bought the Foaming Cleanser. Tried it and I love it.
                    First of all, I love the foaming no-mess packaging. Secondly it cleans but doesn't make my combination to dry skin, skin tight. I also bought the Cleansing Wipes. Will do a review when I try it (probably tomorrow).

Anyone else tried anything else from this line?

Comment

Bought the mask too. Feels very cool and tingly. Don't know about the effects yet cos I've only used it once. Gotta try finish my neutrogena mask before moving on to this

Comment

Ok now that I've tried the Cleansing Wipes a couple of times, I've decided that I don't like it. Doesn't really remove all my makeup, and I don't wear ALOT of makeup. And it has a kinda weird smell. I can take the smell, but not the other.

Comment

Any scrub for this line? For zits on back

Comment

Yup, there's one, but a pretty useless one (in my humble opinion )
                            Last edited by Glossie; 27-09-2004, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saphiration
                              hallos!

there's a new Hide & Clear Concealer by Witch on the website linked..
                              anybody tried that yet?
                              it looks good...n sounds good...
                              is it available in SG?
                              you talking about the concealor stick, right? somewhat crayon-like. didn't really help heal, but it did help cover blemishes...

Comment

Working...
                              X