Current Skincare Lemmings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Skincare Lemmings...

Since we have Current Cosmetics Lemmings in CozyCosmetica, we should have one thread delegate to CozySkin too!

List down your Current Skincare Lemmings in this thread.

Let me start the ball rolling...

I have been having bad skin recently all due to lack of sleep and improper diet. Furthermore, the work and the stress does no good to my health. Skin has been suffering from acnes, zits and acne scars.

Right now, I'm contemplating of changing my entire "mix-and-match-of-multiple-skincare brands'-routine" to just one or two other brands. Thinking of switching to Cosme Decorte and/or Darphin (after reading raves from the other thread).

What about you? Care to share if you are thinking of moving away from your current brands.

Comment

Hi as for me though my Laneige skincare line:the cleanser, toner and moisturiser and strawberry yogurt mask , and my current set of masks from Aesop, [email protected], Burts Bees, Borghese and Moor Spa, and Origins NADM scrub, works well for me, i am currently lemming for the new Lancome range especially the Self-heating mask.

Comment

Its my exam period now. And I am having horrible zits attack on my cheeks and forehead due to late nights, poor diet ( lots of juck food,, very little water) and stress. The especially cold winter isn't helping.

Currently, I'm using PC's BHA 1% which I suspect its one of the main reason for the breakout cos my skin is dehydrated in the dry weather.

I am seriously thinking of changing my entire skincare to Jurlique. Heard raves on the Herbal Recovery Gel. Currentlly using the deep penetrating mask and I love it! But gonna costs me a BOMB if I buy the entire set. Read from the HABA thread that some products like White Knight is a product. So have to choose between these two lines.

Comment

Lemming for Laneign water sleeping pack and strawberry mask OR

Kose sekkisei deep cleansing mask (currently using origins clear improvement)

OR

Biotherm aquasource moisturiser (used this before, but rekindled interest after trying out the sample from HerWorld)

Comment

Lemming to try all sorts of cleansing milk for sensitive skins ,esp Darphin, Clarins, Chanel etc now!

Edited: Tried Darphin Intral Cleansing Milk. Too much fragrance for me. No more lemmings now.
            Last edited by purebleu; 24-05-2005, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Lemming Ettusais Spots gel! Needing it for a few zits here and there. Ack.

Comment

Lemming for Natura Bisse Stabilising Concentrate.
                But at a price tag of $182, I think I have to think for a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by PeLeCiA
                  Lemming for Laneign water sleeping pack and strawberry mask OR

Kose sekkisei deep cleansing mask (currently using origins clear improvement)

OR

Biotherm aquasource moisturiser (used this before, but rekindled interest after trying out the sample from HerWorld)
                  I'm using the Biotherm aquasource moisturizer (and I it!). I bought it after trying the sample from Her World. Think it's an improved version of the old aquasource moisturizer.

Comment

Am lemming for anything contains essential oil, eg: Jurlique or Perfect Potion. My skin response really well to plant extracts and essential oil products.

Comment

I'm lemming for Laniege products!! Just got my UOB mini debit card and hoping to spend $60 to get their membership. And especially that strawberry yoghurt mask. I just thought it looks really yummy.

And Biotherm Hydrasource moisturizer which they gave away FOC in last month's Her World magz plus a really good eye cream to combat my eye bags and fine lines (yes they are appearing!!)

Comment

Urgh , lemming for a new skincare range of items to buy!

Currently debating between:

Biotherm Acnopur range skincare set

Shiseido Pureness Skincare trial set

*edit* forgot to add : Shu Uemura Pink Cleansing oil! Finishing my Shu by ai with 40% left so I cant wait !
                        Last edited by stilafaux; 23-05-2005, 10:05 PM.

Comment

not lemmings, but i really need to make a trip down to maple cause i'm finishing most of my stuff!

and, i'm lemming the fancl under eye mask!
                          Last edited by duckiee; 23-05-2005, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X