Ettusais Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ettusais Skincare

Supposedly you wake up with smoother & hydrated skin. a qn...anyone saw this? how does it feel since it says it's 10X finer than regular powder!

Sounds intriguing!...but I probably would never have known about this if you hadn't posted this on the board....Ettusais doesn't call my name.

I'm a bit iffy about putting powder on my face at night though...won't it get all over the pillows and feel....weird?

Comment

i'm not so hot about putting on powder on my face at night...no matter how fine, i'm paranoid about it clogging my pores!!!!! no thanks

Comment

yeah my thoughts exactly! why wld anyone need powder on the skin when it need to breathe @ nite? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

got a postcard from ettusais today.
          a little weird to apply powder to bed. its skincare right?
          leaflet says:
          a revolutionary skin smoothing powder for the night, when skin is stressed, dehydrated or overexposed to the sun or you're simply not eating properly, urokinase-a natural enzyme found in your skin-moves to the skin surface and forms rough and irregular patches.
          new ettusais night protect powder restores your skin's smoothness by repressing urokinase while you sleep.
          its oil-free super find powder particles, 10 times finer than regular powder, do not clog pores and provide a smooth moist veil over your skin's surface. it also normalizes by moisturizing skin's top layer. so you wake up with smoother and hydrated skin.

Comment

I don't buy it. I don't really think powder can penetrate your skin if used on its own to produce that kind of effect.

Comment

Originally posted by "appleger"

got a postcard from ettusais today.
              a little weird to apply powder to bed. its skincare right?
              leaflet says:
              a revolutionary skin smoothing powder for the night, when skin is stressed, dehydrated or overexposed to the sun or you're simply not eating properly, urokinase-a natural enzyme found in your skin-moves to the skin surface and forms rough and irregular patches.
              new ettusais night protect powder restores your skin's smoothness by repressing urokinase while you sleep.
              its oil-free super find powder particles, 10 times finer than regular powder, do not clog pores and provide a smooth moist veil over your skin's surface. it also normalizes by moisturizing skin's top layer. so you wake up with smoother and hydrated skin.
              i had the same postcard on my keyboard but i so did not wanna type all tt here, glad someone did it! :wink:

Comment

by the time i post the description, there are already a number of replies already. this board moves really fast and i really have trouble catching up. *panting*

Comment

this place moves fast only if a lot of us are online @ the same time...*fans appleger*

Comment

Board moving fast? Actually I thought it was comparatively slow tonight....last night....whatever, it's 1:30am now and I'm trying to zzZZZZZ....

Comment

yday in the morning SG time, this board was dead...think i was one of the zombies around!

Comment

yday in the morning SG time, this board was dead...think i was one of the zombies around![/quote]

Are our Zombies asleep now? I am usually one of the zombies but for the last few nights I can't. Got work to do...better work before I get sacked for spending too much time on this board.

I got the Etthusais' mailer too. I definitely won't try. I am afraid the powder may clog my skin. Any guinea pigs out there?

Comment

it just struck me that if this really is a skincare in a powder form, can also try and use in the day...as loose powder + skincare!!!
                          Last edited by stellatan; 13-06-2006, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Well, Here I am the Guinea Pig wahahah anyway I've bought this product yesterday and tried it at night. I would say that it helped my skin feel smooth and matt in the morning... will keep all of you updated on this as time goes by..

BTW, would like to also recommend their lip treatment cost SGD24.00 has 2 different lip treatments 1 for day and 1 for night I've been peeling my lips alot these days and there's one patch of red and swollen raw skin on my lips... which couldn't be healed no matter how much I applied lip balm's then after using this, today my lips feel much better without that sickening feeling of a dead skin sticking on to your lips....

Comment

Originally posted by "Dubp"

Well, Here I am the Guinea Pig wahahah anyway I've bought this product yesterday and tried it at night. I would say that it helped my skin feel smooth and matt in the morning... will keep all of you updated on this as time goes by..

BTW, would like to also recommend their lip treatment cost SGD24.00 has 2 different lip treatments 1 for day and 1 for night I've been peeling my lips alot these days and there's one patch of red and swollen raw skin on my lips... which couldn't be healed no matter how much I applied lip balm's then after using this, today my lips feel much better without that sickening feeling of a dead skin sticking on to your lips....
                              U tried Nuxe honey balm? it's been very good for me! & smells heavenly, check it out when u are done with the ettusais. & gal, drink lots of water!

Comment

Working...
                              X