Kose Cleansing Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kose Cleansing Oil

Hi, anyone tried kose cleansing oil before? Are we suppose to use on dry or wet face?Which is then the correct method? Somehow after cleansing, my face still feels quite oily, that's why i would always double cleanse. Plus my eyes tend to sting when i massage it on my eyelids. However it is not as runny as fancl's one and had some cooling medical smell.Anyone has any luck with this?

You're referring to the Kose Sekkisho cleansing oil (dark blue pump, clear plastic bottle) right? I love this lots!! Very easy to use- use this on dry skin, just pump a little, spread all over your skin and massage a little to dissolve MU. Then tissue it off and splash with water- voila, MU all gone! I love this alot better than Fancl and KP cleansing oil cause its more effective yet more gentle, and rinses off very nicely (no residue like Fancl's).

One thing to note- cleansing oils are usually used only as MU removers, not cleansers. No matter what brand of cleansing oil you use, you still need to use a cleanser thereafter.

Comment

Oh.. u are suppose to use on dry face then tissue off. I see... i always use on wet face then massage and rinse off.The SA did not tell me how to use it either. No wonder i felt something is wrong. Anyway thanks !

Comment

you're welcome! Cleansing oils are never meant to be used on wet faces cause water will emulsify and dissolve the oil, and it will not dissolve the makeup effectively.

Comment

I'm finishing my bottle soon - not sure if I'll repurchase since I've got others to try! I quite like it, but then I'm not very picky about such things, so as long as it removes makeup well. The only cleansing oil I remember disliking is RMK's. I never tissue off cleansing oils; after massaging it all over, I wet my hands and massage again to emulsify it. Then I rinse, and use a regular cleanser.

Comment

I do it like Saresha. Always on a dry face. Make sure your hands are dry too. Massage it in. For the eye area, I'd use my middle & forefinger to rub sideways so that all my mascara gets off. I'd wet my hands & massage again, then splash off with water.

Comment

The Sekkisei one has really changed my mind about cleansing oils. Feels lovely compared to the Shu one. Can't wait to finish my current brand and start on the new Sekkisei bottle

Comment

Is Seikisho Cleansing Oil suitable for sensitive, breakout prone skin?

Comment

tried the sample cleansing oil given when i purchase sekkisei product. it's yellowish in colour,IMO, its quite thick and rather oily. don't really like the texture of it. :roll:

Comment

Anyone broke out from using this?
                    Has it really helped improve your skin condition?

Silly me has been won over by the sales pitch, especially the part where it claims to dissolve commedones! That would be a dream come true...

Comment

Working...
                    X