Candy Shop skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Shop skincare

any one tried masks from this range?? pretty cheap and got many types to choose from.. feel like trying.. but wants to hear more raves first!

i've tried a few of the paper masks. can't remember which ones (there're so many!) but they're quite pleasant. my mom likes them.

Comment

i bought quite a few of them in korea.... costs only $5 there
      the aloe vera mask has a cooling sensation...
      have yet to try the rest

Comment

I always heard of this shop lee hwa.. and it seems like we can get alot of skin care thing from there... but where is this shop located at?? can anyone tell me.. thanks

Comment

there is a lee hwa right here in my neighbourhood which is bedok. along the same row as NTUC and a sports store (sportslink, i think).

IIRC, there's also another one in toa payoh. whereabouts, i'm not too sure.

lastly, is there one at raffles place? i don't go there much but i thought i did see one there.

edited to add: i mean lee w.a.h.
          Last edited by michannat; 05-10-2004, 07:00 PM.

Comment

i think there's one at bugis village too? it's near the bus stop, next to burger king i believe.

Comment

yes, lee w.a.h is located at the following:
              -toa payoh central
              -bedok interchange(as what michannat said)
              -bugis village
              -shaw plaza(balestier rd)
              -west mall
              -caltex house(raffles place)
              -international plaza(tanjong pagar)
              Last edited by PinkyGal; 05-10-2004, 02:18 PM.

Comment

the packaging from candy shop seems much like The Body Shop.

Comment

i just bought masks from candy shop at lee w.a.h. its $2.90 for a pack. it is packed individually , 1 piece of mask, a pack. quite nice looking though, the packaging. quite a few types of mask like, rice, barley, green tea, lemon and a aloe vera(out of stock). heard from the sales assistant that the aloe vera one and the rice one, is for whitening.

these masks are from korea, imported by lee w.a.h i guess. thats why never see the masks selling outside. go take a look...

Comment

Pinkygal, which are the ones u bought? let me know e verdict after u try them ok? thanks!

Comment

qian, i bought 2 rice masks, and 2 lemon masks. i won't be trying them so soon as i have not finish my [email protected] masks. but i will post again once i tried them!!

Comment

I got the green tea one. Nothing fancinating but given the price i think it's rather ok. Won't re-purchase though.

It basically just calms and refreshes your skin.
                        Store it in the fridge for the cooling effect

Comment

i tried the body cream..i find it a little watery..and not so thick and moisturing..

Comment

i've finally tried the lemon mask from candy shop. not as good as [email protected] by the way, [email protected] is selling at lee w.a.h stores now! only $6.90 for 5 pieces(extra white bright treatment mask).
                            even cheaper than what i bought at john little ($9.90)

Comment

They also have tubs of yoghurt mask. Comes in strawberry, cucmber and a few other scents. Smells pleasant and cheap too at less than $20.

Comment

Working...
                              X