Beaute de Kose Facials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaute de Kose Facials

Hi, anyone tried the facial at Kose in taka? read in a mag that it cost 90 bucks for 1 hr 25 mins session. feel like trying but dunno if its good.

Originally posted by Jazzie
    Hi, anyone tried the facial at Kose in taka? read in a mag that it cost 90 bucks for 1 hr 25 mins session. feel like trying but dunno if its good.

I tried Kose at Isetan Scotts though.. is there one in taka now..? Anyway, I did some normal cooling mask thingie, and the facial massage was so good, i slept. Can you imagine sleeping while your face being mugged??? It was that good..
    no breakouts, nothing fantastic either. But the session was sheer enjoyment.

Comment

Kose at Isetan Parkway is having a 30% off for facial services, IIRC. Not sure if it only applies to Isetan card members though.

Comment

Thought of trying too.... but i'm kind of afriad it might be costly.... and end up being 90++++

Some advise gals?

Comment

Originally posted by lele
          Thought of trying too.... but i'm kind of afriad it might be costly.... and end up being 90++++

Some advise gals?
          KOSE has a promotion for her members now, purchase any sekkesei or sekkisho product and you are entitled to 30% off any hair or facial service at kose beauty centre, i want to know what kind of facial is recommended at kose beauty centre... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbons
            I tried Kose at Isetan Scotts though.. is there one in taka now..? Anyway, I did some normal cooling mask thingie, and the facial massage was so good, i slept. Can you imagine sleeping while your face being mugged??? It was that good..
            no breakouts, nothing fantastic either. But the session was sheer enjoyment.
            there's one in Taka level 4, Ribbons.

were the staff there pushy? how's their service? did the extraction leave terrible red patches? i hope not?
            really tempted to try out.

tried a session at Adonis, didn't really like the service and environment.

Comment

Originally posted by zjaninez
              Kose at Isetan Parkway is having a 30% off for facial services, IIRC. Not sure if it only applies to Isetan card members though.
              thanks for the info, zjaninez!

Comment

Originally posted by creayu
                KOSE has a promotion for her members now, purchase any sekkesei or sekkisho product and you are entitled to 30% off any hair or facial service at kose beauty centre, i want to know what kind of facial is recommended at kose beauty centre... thanks
                hi creayu.

the promotion is for purchase of which period? i just bought some products about 2 weeks ago, wonder if im entitled to the 30%.

i called them to check out their facial, however they couldn't give much info, except telling me the following type of facial they provide:

1. normal $50
                2. problem
                3. deep cleansing $60
                4. carcoal mask detoxification $90

their facial ranges between $50 - $90

correct me if im wrong on the info above.

i was asked to go down to the centre for analysis of skin condition/type before they can recommend the appropriate facial treatment.

they seem very busy, i called taka branch twice and was asked to call back hours later because their beauticians were busy and the person who answered the call couldn't give any info, wonder why she answer call for? tried calling other branch on the same day, was given similar reply, all busy call back later. finally got someone at TM branch and she gave me the info above. :piss:

Comment

Any minimium purchases?? Does anyone know when is the promotion ending?

Comment

hi creayu.

the promotion is for purchase of which period? i just bought some products about 2 weeks ago, wonder if im entitled to the 30%.

i called them to check out their facial, however they couldn't give much info, except telling me the following type of facial they provide:

1. normal $50
                    2. problem
                    3. deep cleansing $60
                    4. carcoal mask detoxification $90

their facial ranges between $50 - $90

correct me if im wrong on the info above.

i was asked to go down to the centre for analysis of skin condition/type before they can recommend the appropriate facial treatment.

they seem very busy, i called taka branch twice and was asked to call back hours later because their beauticians were busy and the person who answered the call couldn't give any info, wonder why she answer call for? tried calling other branch on the same day, was given similar reply, all busy call back later. finally got someone at TM branch and she gave me the info above. :piss:
                    cool down jazzie~ thanks for calling them up!!

i got the info in a mailer, its called the sekkisei special draw 2004,purchase one sekkisei or sekkisho product and collect one stamp, then produce the mailer to get 30% (10am-12nn) or 20% (12nn-4pm) discount off facial or hair services on weekdays, then collect another stamp after your facial or hair service. Then can enter the draw, 15 hampers worth $194 up for grabs~

valid from 1st july to 31st aug 2004

Comment

there's one in Taka level 4, Ribbons.

were the staff there pushy? how's their service? did the extraction leave terrible red patches? i hope not?
                      really tempted to try out.

tried a session at Adonis, didn't really like the service and environment.
                      hi Jazzie,

nope, the staff weren't pushy, at least the one i went to wasn't, she merely recommended that i should take this-and-that masks, and should drop by once a month. I thought that the extraction was slightly stingy, maybe i've got low pain threshold (i can't even stand plucking a hair off my scalp.. * *) But thereafter, the facial massage was heavenly.
                      No red patches after that too.

Comment

Originally posted by creayu
                        cool down jazzie~ thanks for calling them up!!

i got the info in a mailer, its called the sekkisei special draw 2004,purchase one sekkisei or sekkisho product and collect one stamp, then produce the mailer to get 30% (10am-12nn) or 20% (12nn-4pm) discount off facial or hair services on weekdays, then collect another stamp after your facial or hair service. Then can enter the draw, 15 hampers worth $194 up for grabs~

valid from 1st july to 31st aug 2004
                        i bought almost 200 bucks of products 2 weeks ago... should have waited.

will you be trying out the facial, creayu? i've booked an appointment on monday, shall go down for an analysis and have a look at the place.

will keep you gals posted.

Comment

hi Jazzie,

nope, the staff weren't pushy, at least the one i went to wasn't, she merely recommended that i should take this-and-that masks, and should drop by once a month. I thought that the extraction was slightly stingy, maybe i've got low pain threshold (i can't even stand plucking a hair off my scalp.. * *) But thereafter, the facial massage was heavenly.
                          No red patches after that too.
                          your are so cute. atleast i know there might be a high chance that the staff at taka will not be pushy, i hate pushy SA. i mean i understand it's their job to get sales, but as a consumer, i do not like to be pressurize to buy something.

my fren went to SF for facial recently, *** the next day her face look like stung by bees.

Ribbons, will you go back to Kose for facial again?

Comment

dear Jazzie...

Hmmm, i probably will go back to Kose because I used Kose products and they used all their products in the facial, even when cleaning off the make up from your face before they begin. (sorry, sounds quite dumb huh.... come to think of it, every other brand's facial center will do the same.. )

i found the price relatively reasonable and there isn't those package-pushing thing.

But so many girls here are raving about Dermarx.. .. so, ... maybe...

Comment

dear Jazzie...

Hmmm, i probably will go back to Kose because I used Kose products and they used all their products in the facial, even when cleaning off the make up from your face before they begin. (sorry, sounds quite dumb huh.... come to think of it, every other brand's facial center will do the same.. )

i found the price relatively reasonable and there isn't those package-pushing thing.

But so many girls here are raving about Dermarx.. .. so, ... maybe...

Hey Ribbons!
                              guess what, i went for the facial today. did the charcoal mask thing, i wouldn't say it is fantastic however, it is not bad.the extraction was minimum, she used a sort of tube thing to suck out the black and white heads, and squeeze only a few stubborn spots. i found out from her later that they don't encourage forceful squeezing as it might damage the skin.( don't know how true it is).

the place (taka) is quite spacious and clean, not too noisy unlike some other places. the beautician is quite polite and not pushy at all.

i didn't sign up the 4+1 package because i want to see the after effect of the 1st session before i commit myself.

which range of kose product are you using? are you using the White serum EX? is it good?

yea, the rave about dermarx! do they have a information on their facial on the website?

Comment

Working...
                              X