X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo removal

Hi! Anyone has the above experience on the above mentioned?TIA

Hi

I have no experiences with tatoo removal yet but I have one Tattoo in which i have been thinking of removing. Have been checking around. The most professional will be a skin centre but the prices are steep and removing, no matter how good it is done, will still leave a scar

SO I REALLY REGRET MY ROAD OF DOING THAT TATTOO

Comment

y do u guys wanna have them remove? no longer like tatoo on ur bodies at all or no longer like the designs?

Comment

so sorrie.. I posted my PMS tread on the wrong Tread. It is supposed to be at Cozyhealth. But anyway I have reposted

Dear Pills

just to answer your question.

For me, it is not that I dun like the design. But it is like I used to think it is very Cool to have a tattoo and I did it on an impulse. It is at my knee side so it is very obvious. Not many people likes the idea of getting of an tattoo and morever I am a girl..

And the thing is, though my family knows about it but my relatives dun, so whenever there is any family gathering, I will have to hide myself in long pants

just in case you want to get a tattoo, consider it carefully that whether will you still appreciate the "arts" on you few years down the road

No offence to anyone. Just my own Opinion

Cheers

Comment

Hey Dreamy, I have the same dilemma as you too.

I had a tattoo on my left back shoulder. I went to do it when I was only 15 so rather regretful about it. Went around to ask about laser surgery but that will cost me a bomb! Besides, I have seen some of my friends tattoo after laser surgery and it looks very distorted and not completely removed.

My tattoo really costs me lots of inconvenience because I have to hide it from my relatives even though my family knows about it. Moreover, I am a teacher so I have to hide it from my pupils, their parents and superiors.

I know that many of my friends who are teachers have tattoos too and it is not such a big deal but their designs are mostly tribal whereas mine is a butterfly.... :roll:

Therefore, I have to stick with it for the time being.

Comment

Snowyz

Hi, I think it is often the girls who regret when they get the tattoo.. but I think at least is at the back so easier to hide, but cannot wear too sexy clothes

so, now I will advise people who wants to tattoo to THINK TWICE or THRICE.. I did think but I still go for it cause "Buttock Itchy"

Yeah, a lot of teachers do have tattoo.. Just that all have it covered. Even my friend who is a traineer teacher now, wants to go for it!!

Comment

Anyone done removal before?pls advise as i deperately need to get mine removed asap, thanks!

Comment

I don't have a tattoo, but just watched Extreme Makeover last night and it's best going to a dermatologist to get a laser treatment to remove it. It was also mentioned on the program the it needs several treatments to remove it thoroughly.

Basically, it's some sort of photo treatment which will burn off the skin with back marks. When the burnt skin starts to scab, new skin cell will start to grow. That's roughly how it works.

I think it's importnant that the healing process goes well so that you'll have nice flat skin/flesh growth. I've seen example of some bad scarring with protruding skin/flesh, aka the surface wasn't smooth... you know like how some people get a small bump from chicken pox immunisation.... something like that.
                Last edited by GG; 19-03-2005, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I got mine done at a clinic in Taka. $300 each time. Is quite resonable compare to the last two I went but is very very pain.

Comment

taka? is that one called Skin Club? near Library?

Comment

Originally posted by GG
                      taka? is that one called Skin Club? near Library?
                      Is on level 7, medical level. There are dental and Raffles clinic on the level also.

Comment

How's the result? i did mine at Leslie Kwek..has left a shadow of brown pigmentation..gone for 5 sessions of IPL to try remove it but its still obivious.Not sure if any cream can help..

Comment

Originally posted by Tynnie
                          How's the result? i did mine at Leslie Kwek..has left a shadow of brown pigmentation..gone for 5 sessions of IPL to try remove it but its still obivious.Not sure if any cream can help..
                          I had it on both of my shoulder blades.Done 7times. One side is not too bad, just like *** u said the brown pigmentation. The other side is a much bigger area so it will take another 2 more sessions.
                          Tynnie, I actually asked my doc before after the 'brown shade', he said no point doing chemical peel or other trts cos is caused by ink pigmentation embedded into the skin layers. The only solution is keep doing the laser trt to break the ink pigments.
                          May I know who is Leslie Kwek? Where is he from?

Comment

Sigh..that's so sad, the brown pigmentation really annoys me as mine is on my right arm. Leslie Kwek is on par with Martin Huang & Woffles Wu.

Comment

Originally posted by Tynnie
                              Sigh..that's so sad, the brown pigmentation really annoys me as mine is on my right arm. Leslie Kwek is on par with Martin Huang & Woffles Wu.

Wow, he must be very good. He must be a plastic surgeon and charges super expensive. Is he in Camden medical also? How come both of our doc got different opinons about the brown thingy. So u still want to continue your trt there? Have you heard of BC Ng clinic?

Comment

Working...
                              X