Light & hydrating day moisturiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light & hydrating day moisturiser

from the cosme decorte thread, i am trying out body shop facial wash -->body shop freshener-->cosme decorte day protection. while the outcome is more matt, i feel that a light & hydrating, preferably water/gel form of moisturiser is still needed. the night moisturiser in light form under shiseido skincare range would be ideal, but too bad it's for night time use.

any recommendations?

personally found every darn moisturiser too oily for t-zone because of my combination skin, until my beautician recommended dermalogica's active moist - its worked the best for me.

Comment

Can try Biotherm biosource aqua gel moisturiser (cannot remember the full name), it is suitable for combination skin and I like its light texture and citrusy scent!

Comment

was aimlessly surfing around and saw the nuskin Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel. sounds good....anyone has tried this before?

nuskin enhancer

Comment

I tried the Nuskin Enhancer Gel thingy about 2 years back. Well, I honestly did not like it very much. It is a very basic moisturiser, designed to provide your skin with light hydration. It will work well for you if you just want hydration AND if you have oily skin.

If you want something that has more hydrating/conditioning/healing/whitening properties, I am afraid you might have to look elsewhere.

I personally prefer Kose Sekkisei Emulsion. It's really good stuff! Light and non greasy, and contains healing and whitening properties as well.

Comment

I'm currently using Avene's Light hydrating cream for night and the one with UV protection for day and am loving it It works well for my combination skin (oily T-zone).
            My skin's hydration levels have improved a few of my colleagues have also commented that my complexion seems clearer

Comment

I like Sekkisei emulsion, weightless enough for me.

Comment

i see...

:p is now deciding between kose sekkisei emulsion and shiseido white lucent brightening & moisturising emulsion. dug through my "sample box" and found this sample tt the SA gave me when i bought my UV white softener the other time. the texture isn't oily at all......

anyway, with reference to the cosme decorte thread, i made a mistake to claim that the dual effect sunscreen was a bit too rich for me. it was actually the whitening protector tt was too rich...:p the dual effect whitening protector was actually non-greasy.

geez how blur can i get~~~

Comment

I like IPSA's Active Metabolizer 3.

Comment

i like kose sekkisei emulsion and biotherm aquasource which are very light...

feels that sekkisei is more for whitening, evening out skin tone and aquasource for more hydration...

dermalogica active moist is abit heavy to me... or is it just me
                    :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by poohgal
                      I'm currently using Avene's Light hydrating cream for night and the one with UV protection for day and am loving it It works well for my combination skin (oily T-zone).
                      My skin's hydration levels have improved a few of my colleagues have also commented that my complexion seems clearer
                      i use the exact same stuff as you. same type of skin but my skin is acne prone. It has worked well for me so far. A little goes a long long way.

Comment

Pond's has a moisturiser with a nice scent. has SPF 15 and it's pretty light. just a thin layer will do. I think it's really comfortable.

Comment

IPSA's Metabolizer's great as a day moisturiser cause it's light as water! I love this! Realised I can't use it at night though, cause it's so light it's not hydrating enough.

Avene Light Hydrating Cream is great as well!

Comment

verdict: shiseido white lucent day mosituriser. it's light and hydrating, non-greasy, has a nice smell. sunscreen of spf 16. after trying out the sample this period of time b4 applying the dual effect sunscreen spf 25, no more unnecessary shininess on my face. and the number of small bumps on my face have reduced again. but it's rather expensive at 80+

found my HG~~

Comment

NIKS oil free moisturizer.

Comment

Working...
                              X