• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Cream/Eye Gel Poll

What is your HG Eye cream/gel?

What does it do for you?

Where to find it and price?

here goes...

1) Darphin Simulskin plus for eyes (there is another for face with the same name)

2) dun know but my mum uses it and she looks 20 years younger than her 50+ age & she hasnt any wrinkles!

3) price AUD 135 at mecca cosmetica in australia. so far i cant find this brand in singapore.

cheers

Comment

1) BEtter Eyes

2) REduce puffiness and smoothen my eye area

3) The Natural Source ---> $56 SG for a big pot... Most worth it.. Contains antioxidant as well... Plus point!

Comment

1. The new Chanel Precision Ultra Eye Antiwrinkle restructuring eye cream or something. Very long name - got a sample from SAKS, loved it ever since, and I don't usually like fragranced skincare.

2. Hydrates superbly without irritating my eyes, and once I find the ingredient list I will be able to know if the active ingredient is truly antiaging.

3. Dunno if it's launched in Singapore yet - my sample was free. Anyways, it won't break the bank cos' Chanel's pretty cheap in Singapore compared to the US and Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by nutty
          Darphin Simulskin plus for eyes (there is another for face with the same name)
          Hi Nutty!

They have the darphin stimulskin plus for eyes in Singapore! You can find it at this shop called Rey-im at Katong Shopping Center. It retails for $185 (or $186) and they give a discount of 20%. So after discount you only pay $148 or so.

Regina
          Last edited by Glossie; 17-01-2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

loreal's revital lift eyes worked for me..... !!! see results the nest morning.. tooo...

Comment

tinkerbell>> ohh thanks so much!!
              man my reliance on this brand is burning a major hole in my pocket esp since the exchange rate is so high now! i no longer need to scrimp on the products! am so happy!

Comment

Hey Nutty,

Mind telling us what is so special about this cream and what does it contain, e.g. collagen? Retinol? Vitamins? etc

Thanks! :D

Regina
                Last edited by Glossie; 17-01-2005, 10:21 PM.

Comment

i'm currently using nivea q10 plus anti wrinkle eye cream for mths already.not much effects.cost around $10+.can be found at drugstore.does anybody know any eye cream that can reduce fine lines caused by dehydration?i'm interested in biotherm aquasource yeux.anyone tried?

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEYeyes
                    loreal's revital lift eyes worked for me..... !!! see results the nest morning.. tooo...
                    hi SMOKEYeyes, could you tell me what results did you get? can it reduce fine lines / puffy eyes? thanks!

Comment

Used to work there 4 years ago during my vacation.... the product wasnt really useful for my mom....

She's using dermathologist's products now....

Comment

Hey Nutty,Mind telling us what is so special about this cream and what does it contain, e.g. collagen? Retinol? Vitamins? etc

Thanks! :D

Regina
                        check out http://www.meccacosmetica.com/product.asp?pid=591&pt=1

quoted the wrong price, its AUD 180.

I have no puffiness, wrinkles and loss of firmness. but i still have dark circles but i think thats incurable until i start sleeping at normal hours. i have been pulling all nighters to aroudn 3/4am in the morning & getting up at around 9am the same day...

but my mum who has been using this far longer than i does not have dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and loss of firmness.

sorry i dont have a list of the ingredaints with me...

hths

Comment

woa!!! so expensive!!

Comment

*grinning* it is indeed expensive! thats why i was so happy when tinkerbell said u could get the item in spore esp since AUD 180 should be x by 1.2 = SGD 218 ! yikes that isnt good!

but my mum's been using this item since last year & the jar isnt empty yet & off course i helped myself to sample jars too...so a little goes a long long way...

Comment

hmm... but how much is it selling in singapore?

Comment

Working...
                              X