Milk of Magnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk of Magnesia

I got to know about MoM from MUA and it has really good reviews. Anyone knows where can I get this?

you can get Milk of Magnesium from watsons or pharmacies.

Comment

The brand is Mylanta, bright blue bottle.
      Last edited by CaramelGirl; 19-08-2004, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I'm also interested in purchasing Milk of Magnesia to use as a mattifer, has anyone here tried it? How do you use it and does it work? thanks!

Comment

I can't find it!!!

Comment

ginger, you can find it from the antacid section, stuff to relieve heartburn, indigestion, pain. hmm, seriously putting that on your face? it's quite minty

Comment

wonderkid, thanks so much!

Hmmm i read it in some magazines that some celebrities use it as a toner. For super oily face. heehehhe i have that problem, so just thought of trying it out! Was actually searching high and low for a product like this!

Comment

I'm also searching for this. Why is something so easily available in the US so hard to find here? :piss:

Comment

I have this..its in Guardians in the exact same bottle like the one shown above but mine is the original one, not minty.. and although I do find it very oil-absorbing at first, my face is still oily in a few hours. I've noticed it happens more when Im in an air con room for hours and knowing my dehydrated skin just secretes more oil. But I think overall it works as a good makeup primer and will work great for not so oily skins. It's pricey though. I got it for $19.90 i think. But its a huge bottle... and I read somewhere abt adding 1/3 of water to it so theres not white cast. And dont worry, theres no nauseating smell to it either...

Comment

Oh and just wanted to add...i saw it at watsons too! But it costs a few dollars more there. And the brand name is MYLANTA. hth!

Comment

Hmm...but I checked the ingredients of the above and it's not pure MOM? Or is MOM a mixture of all those stuff?

Comment

Im not too sure exactly abt that.....But I doubt you can find a pure version anywhere else in Singapore....or maybe Im wrong.

Comment

I found the bottle! But it's the mint one Does it has the same effect as the original MoM? I forgot to check the ingredients! Does it contain any harmful ingredients like alcohol or mineral oil?

Anyhows, that's such a HUGE bottle! I wonder when can I ever finish it..

Comment

Hey Tabbie,

How's the MoM working for you as a primer?? Do share. TIA!

Comment

Hi CaramelGirl! I didn't buy that bottle of MoM because it's the mint one instead of the original one and moreover it's too huge a bottle for me to finish it. I don't like a mint feeling on my face.

Anyhows, I found the original MoM at IMM Guardian but didn't buy it either :bore:

Comment

Working...
                              X