Peel off masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peel off masks

Are they good for the face? I'm skeptical to try them out as I'm afraid it'll "tear" my skin away when I peel off the masque.

It depends, Tabbie. Like Kose Mask White, i dont like that. It is really like tearing off a scotchtape off my face, OUCH

Cosme Decorte has got one peel off mask too, that is more gentle. Peeling off with no pain

Comment

May I know if mask really help?
      especially those claim to purify / unclog pores.

I just bought Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal yesterday and tried it this morning.

Don't really notice any significant improvements except for some clogs that stick out of the pores... as if they were about to come out.

If blackheads are so stubborn that require painful extractions... then why are we encouraged to mask at home?

Comment

i didn't like the kose mask white when i first used it.. my skin's rather sensitive so when i peeled it off, it got really red & blotchy.. but i've started using it again recently and realised that after the redness subsides, my skin does look better. clearer & it feels cleaner too

Comment

recommended to me by Mango

The Shisedio deep Cleansing peel off Mask for t-zone.

effectively removes blackheads.
          even recommended to several friends and they are enjoying the effects of it too

Comment

May I know how much does Shiseido's peel off mask cost?

Comment

IIRC - its SGD$36.00

Comment

This is the one that is out of stock right???

Comment

I am interested in this mask too... any more review for the product before my wallet suffer from it ?

(that is if the pdt is available in Spore now)

Comment

Me too. I don't like Kose Mask White. It's too painful and it does nothing to peel off the blackheads. I thought it can.

Cosme Decorte Concentrate C Mask is a peel-off mask that contains Vit C. If memory didn't fail me, it costs about $77.

Comment

Kose Sekkisho Mask White is like a 100x power-masking tape! have to tear it away VERY slowly to avoid hurting my skin. but it gets rid of my blackheads well, and gives my complexion more clarity.

even so, won't re-purchase it. would rather stick to my Olay white radiance mask.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                        Me too. I don't like Kose Mask White. It's too painful and it does nothing to peel off the blackheads. I thought it can.

Cosme Decorte Concentrate C Mask is a peel-off mask that contains Vit C. If memory didn't fail me, it costs about $77.
                        tt cosme decorte concentrate C sounds interesting. anyone using tt? any raves?

Comment

Working...
                        X