Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan Skincare

Hello! :D

After so much raves on its cosmetics, has anyone tried their skincare pdts?

Kindly post any raves/rants!

The only skincare product I hv tried from KP is the cleansing oil and it is a big rave for me. I have used up 3 bottles of Shu's cleansing oil before I discovered KP. KP is way cheaper and more suitable for oily skin I believe. In terms of performance it works just as well as Shu. Love the orangey scent too..

I wldn't try any of the other KP skincare products though (BTW what else are there?). KP is more of a make-up brand than a skincare brand I felt...

Comment

Yes yes, I am a broken record but the cleansing oil is superb!

The only other skincare product I;ve tried is their sunscreen SPF 30. This is a very liquidy & slightly tinted. Non sticky, it leaves a very matte surface - great when I forego my foundation. Just loose powder on top & I'm ready to go. The bottle is tiny though (think Sunplay sunscreen) & it cost more than $30. It's an alright product but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

Comment

I use the cleansing oil too.. bought about a year plus back and it is still half full.... :o:

The SA was very kind.. gave me some skincare pdts to try.. so i thout i ask how's the quality hehe

Here's what i got:

Double Nourish Fluid
        Beauty Essence
        Double Moisture Lotion

Opps.. and i 4got the order to use them... will call down and ask tomolo :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I have been on KP cleansing oil for a long time...I think I'm on the 3rd or 4th bottle now.

I could be trying their washing powder and the foam wash next after i finish my current cleansers. I heard they are good.

Comment

I oso tried the cleansing oil before only... the smell is good. This is my next fav after DHC cleansing oil.

Comment

Jemay ... care to compare the DHC vs the KP oil?

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                Jemay ... care to compare the DHC vs the KP oil?
                Hahah, u should ask Glenda, cos she is the one who recommended me that!! I am very poor at describing it, cos usually i use blindly.... i jus hear recommendation then start to search for one!! hahahahah ... DHC one feels softer after washing and non greasy feel, i will say KP one works as good too with the lovely smell. DHC one doesnt comes in fragrance. One funny thing i discovered abt KP was, when i was in Taiwan early this month during winter, KP oil seems to feel tight n dry on me after cleansing.... DHC still works as well. But of cos in our country here, both works as good!! DHC is cheaper than KP oso!! *LOL* Worth the price

Comment

How much is the DHC? I've always had the impression that DHC is not cheap. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                    How much is the DHC? I've always had the impression that DHC is not cheap. :roll:
                    is about S$39 for a 200ml one!! hahahhaha :laugh:

Comment

Wow, that's cheap!

Comment

I tried the DHC one before. When compared to KP, I find it oiler. Its probably better for those with dry skin. Both remove make up just as well though. But between the two, I go for KP.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                          I tried the DHC one before. When compared to KP, I find it oiler. Its probably better for those with dry skin. Both remove make up just as well though. But between the two, I go for KP.
                          May i ask how much is the KP cleasing oil and what sizes they have? :roll:

Comment

KP CLeansing Oil - The new one comes in red packaging, retail at $55. There is only one size. Sorry, I can't remember the actual contents...

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                              KP CLeansing Oil - The new one comes in red packaging, retail at $55. There is only one size. Sorry, I can't remember the actual contents...
                              shld think it's 250ml! lasted me 8mths last round. it's finishing faster now coz i've been using more to take off mascara & lip stains that sticks to my lips like this major grip!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X