Best Whitening Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Whitening Masks

My main concern is freckles and acne scars. For now, the best for me is Olay's. I'm tempted to try Decleor's as I heard many raves for it. What's your favorite?

for me, it's Olay white radiance masks too!
    it lightens my scars and i've attained a more even skin tone after using it. it's highly moisturising too.

Comment

mine will be ettuasis acne whitening masks. but i'm always on the look out for more whitening masks! love them!

Comment

My HG whitening mask is definitely the Kose Sekkisei lotion mask. I went through a tanned-look phase sometime ago and I tanned myself for a couple of months until I was around 4 shades darker, and when I got sick of that look, I masked with the kose sekkisei lotion mask weekly for only around a month, and with regular exfoliation, I faded back at least 3 shades! Amazing stuff.

Comment

Kose Sur White CX Fresh Mask (not sure what the full name is) but this one is really good. My skin is visibly brightened and more radiant after using it.

Comment

I'm currently using my 2nd tubes of Decelor cleansing & whitening mask. I like this product but it's not my HG whitening mask.

Try Dr Sha Ion Mask. It's more complicated to use & expensive. My skin looked flawless when I used this product.

Comment

For peel off masks, I really like the Kose Sur White CX Fresh mask too. The whitening effect is really quite visible after you peel off the mask.

For sheet masks, RMK Brightening mask is fantastic for its brightening effect, but too bad it's no longer available here (sob!).

Comment

The Neutrogena masks works well for me...

Comment

i like fancl (both the old + new) & the kose sekkisei sheet masks

Comment

i would recommend bio essence anti-freckles whitening mask

neutrogena doesn't really work for me~

Comment

Has anyone tried the Loreal Whitening Mask that comes in a set of five tubes? It won the CLEO's Beauty Hall award. Sounds pretty good

Comment

Ariel, you referring to the deep whitening mask that contains BHA in a blue tube? I've tried that and love it cause BHA products usually work well for me. I didnt see much whitening effects, I use it more to unclog and cleanse my pores. A huge plus is that it leaves my skin feeling clean without any dryness.

Comment

Decelor cleansing & whitening mask
                          Kose Sur White CX Fresh Mask
                          hihi! how much are these 2 masks for?

loreal didn't work for me. not much whitening effects too. but for a cleansing one is quite ok. neutrogena and olay works betta IMO. HTHs~

Comment

I like the kose shekkisei sheet masks - instant visible fairness for me if i leave it on for more than 1 hr but i do re-wet the sheet mask at intervals with the lotion. BUt if i dont use it regularily it will fade off.

on the loreal one - I did work for me but the whitening was not as i expected - too little for the trouble i went thru for the 5 day intensive use - dried my skin thoroughly even though I used only 3 tubes in those 3 days - i do leave on for about 1 hr approx - perhaps too long so it was a very drying experience for me but clearer skin definately with the BHA in it.

I left on never a dull moment scrub for about 30 mins re-wetting it at intervals with water to massage into the skin - its 'slight fairness' was as good as the kose sheet masks.

Comment

Hi Stellazeex,
                              where did u get bio essence anti-freckles whitening mask and how much is it?

I asked Kose but the Sur White was discontinued few years ago in HK!! :roll: So I bought the Decelor's (HK$28 and used it last night...I quite like it for its cleansing and whitening effect

Comment

Working...
                              X