Celmonze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celmonze

Just wondering if you all heard of the brand 'Celmonze'? It's a salon brand for facial... anyway just want to share my experience with you. I've been using this brand for the past 3 months, previously I was using Origins.Ever since I've switched to Celmonze, my skin condition has improved greatly that I didn't have to use my pimple gel for months.

I know about it and i had tried the treatment too

1.algae treatment
    2.caviar treatment

did used the product too ,i used the eyes care before not bad but the hydrating cream not suit for my skin, i love the hydrating ampules gave my skin look good.

Comment

The facial that i used to patronise uses their products... The facial is quite good.. but when i buy their products and uses at home, they doesn't seem as good... The products are relatively expensive too.

There's this product that they always use towards the end of the facial.. a peel off mask which is very very very cooling... Im not too sure what's that.. anyone knows??

Comment

I've no idea but I do know that they have several masks like Vit.C, Tea Tree or Whitening kind. I like their cleasing milk and toner. So far so good... hehehe I seldom have pimples nowadays except for this mth.

Where did u girls go for the facial and how much?

Comment

That facial place is located at woodlands.. but i've stopped going there.. currently going another salon that uses dermalogical products

Comment

I see.. I'm going to the one @ Katong. I think it's 300 for 5-6 facials and free cleansing milk, toner and serum....

Comment

which salon use celmonze in Singapore?where the location?

Comment

This salon which Im going to uses celmonze products. Think the owner is the distributor for Singapore.

It's at Katong

Comment

last time was at Malaysia ,Johor the time my bf worked in Malaysia.

for Caviar treatment is around RM 380
                  Vit C RM 280
                  Algae treatment RM 115

i didnt sign the course, when the time i want to sign my bf want to come back Singapore. The course pretty good offer RM 1500 free around RM 1000 product.

Where the location in Woodlands?how much per facial in Sing dollar?

Comment

The salon at woodlands is at blk 800+. If u want the exact address i may have to dig out my cards..
                    hee...

Comment

thank you ,but blk 800+ where is it near by?still remember how much the facial price?

Comment

It's called New Century Skin Care Beauty House.. a small place for facial. Exact location is at Blk 818 (about 1 bus stop away from causeway point) I cant remember the exact price.. but for 6 sessions is about 500+? or singly, each facial is about 50-70+

Comment

Originally posted by aaprikott
                          It's called New Century Skin Care Beauty House.. a small place for facial. Exact location is at Blk 818 (about 1 bus stop away from causeway point) I cant remember the exact price.. but for 6 sessions is about 500+? or singly, each facial is about 50-70+
                          thank you,try to find it

Comment

Katong there is offering only 6 sessions @ 300++ with free products

Comment

altually the price is same in every places, in Malaysia RM 700++ free RM 300 product i think quite long time never go there.

Comment

Working...
                              X