Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yves Rocher

Hi All

I have been trying to locate Yves Rocher and wonders if it is available in Singapore? I heard that their eye cream is really good. Thanks!

If I am not wrong, they have pulled out of Singapore already. They used to have an outlet in Centerpoint about 4 years ago, but not anymore.

Comment

I saw their outlet in Bangkok.

Comment

yes. Heard from my colleague that his wife bought alot of the stuff in bangkok. Too bad, they are not here anymore. I love their toner. It is good!

Comment

is there yves rocher in kl?

Comment

Originally posted by thehenofdoom
            is there yves rocher in kl?
            Yes, there is one outlet at One Utama.

Comment

can try Classic Beauty at Orchard Plaza Level 2.
              But i never went before so not good don't me.

Comment

you can order online and get it mailed to vpostUSA.

Comment

spent USD40 at the site! Fell in love with this brand when I was touring in Europe, too bad they closed the store in Singapore. So happy I can stock up on some of my favourite cleansers at 50% off!

Comment

Hello,
                    can you gals tell me what are the good products from this range..
                    I'm thinking to try also..

Yes in KL they have in 1 Utama n Times Square

Comment

I like their Bio Specific Pore Regulation Purifying Cleanser for Combination skin and Bio Specific Rehydration Toning Cleanser for dry skin. Both are gel cleansers and they clean my skin without making it tight but leaves them supple and soft.

I also love their Bio Specific Nutrition Nutri-Total Body Care 3-in-1. Here's the description on the website:

Erase dryness!

Try this 3-in-1 body care product. Formulated to boost your skin's natural nutrition capabilities, you'll feel silky soft all over! Dramatically improves dry skin making it visibly smoother. Effectively protects for skin that feels like new all over!

Formulated with Botanical Oleosome extracts to give your epidermis in depth nourishment.

Comment

if u all still looking for Yves Rocher in Singapore, you can get from http://kyln.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X