X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Sui Skincare

Hi babes, any reviews on this? Saw the ad on cleo... sounds good :note:

Anna Sui New Range of Skincare

Was at Isetan Wisma and saw that Anna Sui is running some promotional activities on their new range of skincare.....which is said to be good for dehydrated skin! read fm a cut out fm Cleo that reader has commented on after using the new range of Anna Sui skin care, skin is visibly more hydrated with smaller pores......any comments on this new range!

Comment

Anna Sui's body sunshield,it's unique because it contained silver micro-glitters,looks great on body
      Last edited by ice queen; 21-11-2004, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Any cotters here tried theur makeup removal?
        Any raves or rants?

TIA!

Comment

I've tried the gel cleanser, the refreshing fluid and moisturiser. i must say i like the soothing effect it has, and the rosehip fragrance is not too overwhelming (i have slightly sensitive skin so much so that fragranced pdts sometimes can cause irritation).

my face feel very hydrated w/o the heavy oily feel. but i've been thinking of switching to their whitening range... any reviews??

Comment

i like the conditioning mist spray it after or before make up or any irritation. Nice smell to me! their makeup removal i find that is quite small in size and expensive. find it not worth!

Comment

I went to get my mascara (read my raves in anna sui mascara thread) & the super friendly and generous SA (Vanda from RObinsons Raffles City) removed some tested eyeshadow on my hand using the anna sui cleansing foam. WOW! Its darn good! The foam is quite soapy, and easy to lather, and the eyeshadows was cleaned off with a swipe of tissue! then my hand felt very moisturised and smooth! it smells nice also! She said the foam is actually a 2-in-1 cleasing foam, removes makeup very well! cost $40. I'm gonna get it for sure once i finish current one!

Comment

i just read on http://www.annasui-cosmetics.com/ about the new pore refiner product, anybody tried it? retails for SG$43 here...

Comment

can anyone review the eye treatment cream?

Comment

hv use their whitening series b4. doesnt like the smell and it doesnt give me any effect. but their Extraordinary Mask was very gd

Comment

i am now using the extraordinary moisture mask for the first time.
                      the smell is nice. but i don't like the sticky feeling.
                      and it keep dripping...
                      not sure about the effect because it's still on my face

Comment

The extraordinary moisture mask gave me pimples!!!

Comment

UPS!
                          any reviews for the whitening range?

Comment

Working...
                          X