Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magic plus white

hi cotters,

anyone tried magic plus white from lejel home shopping? saw the ads and it's like so effective. tempted to buy. any reviews so far? thanks!

by the way, below is the information i've extracted from the net:

Brand : Magic Plus White Cream Made in : Korea Ingredient : Herbal Weight : 35 grams Whitening cream that can whiten your skin in just one minute. Whiten the skin in an instant in time one minute and can survive ± 7 hours Keeps skin soft, smooth, fresh and natural With regular use over three months the skin will look whiter, brighter and cleaner than the original color 100% Non-Mercury Moisturizing Factor blend that does not cause drought in the face, makes the skin more smooth and shiny Smooth skin metabolism so that it will restore the original freshness.

Comment

lindaypp.com

Originally posted by wish4ver View Post
      by the way, below is the information i've extracted from the net:

Brand : Magic Plus White Cream Made in : Korea Ingredient : Herbal Weight : 35 grams Whitening cream that can whiten your skin in just one minute. Whiten the skin in an instant in time one minute and can survive ± 7 hours Keeps skin soft, smooth, fresh and natural With regular use over three months the skin will look whiter, brighter and cleaner than the original color 100% Non-Mercury Moisturizing Factor blend that does not cause drought in the face, makes the skin more smooth and shiny Smooth skin metabolism so that it will restore the original freshness.
      Hihi Wish, do you know where is this product available from?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Magic Plus contain natural Arbutin....this is that i google. Do not know whether it is true.

Is Alpha Arbutin safer?

First, many women may think that just because A-Arbutin in a natural and organic material doesn't imply that it is a safe alternative . The reason for this is that when it is broken down in the body, it produces "hydroquinone . In other words, the synthesis and how it reacts to the body is the same. In fact, the chemical responsible for inhibiting melanin is broken down the same way regardless of what the two chemicals are labeled.

Comment

Magic Plus contain natural Arbutin....this is that i google. Do not know whether it is true.

Is Alpha Arbutin safer?

First, many women may think that just because A-Arbutin in a natural and organic material doesn't imply that it is a safe alternative . The reason for this is that when it is broken down in the body, it produces "hydroquinone . In other words, the synthesis and how it reacts to the body is the same. In fact, the chemical responsible for inhibiting melanin is broken down the same way regardless of what the two chemicals are labeled.

Comment

Working...
          X