X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Wrinkles Naturally

Listed here is a set of four home remedies to remove wrinkles:

1 Coconut oil massage:
    Massage helps to raise the blood circulation and tightens the muscles and tissue. Regular facial massage reduces the fleshiness of your skin so helping to regenerate a little daughter look. Apply coconut oil on hands and face especially where wrinkles set in and massage gently every night prior to going to bed.

2 Banana face pack:
    Bananas are a great fix for managing wrinkles. Mash a banana inside a bowl which has a fork and use it on your face. Get forced out on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with tepid to warm water followed by cold water and after that just pat dry. Regularapplication of banana face pack helps to avoid wrinkles.

3 Apply Vitamin E capsules:
    Prick two to three capsules of vitamin e antioxidant and hang the capsule content in a bowl. Add two teaspoons plain yogurt with half a teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice towards the bowl. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and after that apply this combination for your face. Get forced out onto the skin for 10 to 12 minutes and after that rinse off.

4 Turmeric Treatment:
    Turmeric is excellent for wrinkles. Produce a paste of turmeric and then add sugarcane juice towards the paste. Apply this, allow it to dry and rinse off. Regular usage of turmeric is excellent for wrinkled skin plus really helps to slow the process of aging.
    Last edited by MariaSemuel; 01-02-2012, 01:20 PM.

Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes. Egg whites contain several vitamins and will help to nourish as well as tighten your skin. This is an excellent method to reduce wrinkles naturally for pimple mark's/scars crack open a vitamin E Tablet and apply to skin, it will minimize any visible Marks.

Thanks in advance,
    Danny

Comment

Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes. Egg whites contain several vitamins and will help to nourish as well as tighten your skin. This is an excellent method to reduce wrinkles naturally for pimple mark's/scars crack open a vitamin E Tablet and apply to skin, it will minimize any visible Marks.

Thanks in advance,
      Danny

Comment

These tips are nice. Please share if you have any tips to remove dark circle naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by MariaSemuel View Post
          Listed here is a set of four home remedies to remove wrinkles:

1 Coconut oil massage:
          Massage helps to raise the blood circulation and tightens the muscles and tissue. Regular facial massage reduces the fleshiness of your skin so helping to regenerate a little daughter look. Apply coconut oil on hands and face especially where wrinkles set in and massage gently every night prior to going to bed.

2 Banana face pack:
          Bananas are a great fix for managing wrinkles. Mash a banana inside a bowl which has a fork and use it on your face. Get forced out on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with tepid to warm water followed by cold water and after that just pat dry. Regularapplication of banana face pack helps to avoid wrinkles.

3 Apply Vitamin E capsules:
          Prick two to three capsules of vitamin e antioxidant and hang the capsule content in a bowl. Add two teaspoons plain yogurt with half a teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice towards the bowl. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and after that apply this combination for your face. Get forced out onto the skin for 10 to 12 minutes and after that rinse off.

4 Turmeric Treatment:
          Turmeric is excellent for wrinkles. Produce a paste of turmeric and then add sugarcane juice towards the paste. Apply this, allow it to dry and rinse off. Regular usage of turmeric is excellent for wrinkled skin plus really helps to slow the process of aging.
          I also need to know about the dark circle removal cream. Please suggest me if you have any.

Comment

Remove Wrinkles Naturally

How bad is ur dark circle ?? Cause must really see how bad your dark circle is then can help u out. different people different methods

Comment

Anti wrinkle cream - http://www.kollagenintensiv.com Pretty good cream, I actually did notice a difference with the lines on my face, especially around my eyes.

Comment

I have tried literally dozens of wrinkle cream from all over the world. I still found the best method is Radio Frequency 4th Generation technology. 4th generation means that the heat is well controlled and that it penetrates all 3 layers of the skin. It plumbs up the skin dramatically. Wrinkles disappear almost immediately. It also reshapes the face whilst at it. Check out Reverse Aging & Slimming Systems - Stress-Immune, Reverse Ageing & Slimming Unique Solutions for a trial.

Comment

Working...
                X