Cheeks Fillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeks Fillers

Any recommendation on Clinic to do cheek fillers?

I did mine with good results at

Parsons Medical.
    Tel; 64846010.

Comment

Hi

You can look for Dr Bernie Liu from Sainte Chapelle Clinic.

He does a wonderful job on fillers and Botox. Have heard many compliments from my friends who have seen him.

He also does fillers to remove the eye bags and wrinkles. The results are amazing!

You can call the clinic to make an appt with him.

His clinic website is as per flws:
      Www.stchapelleclinic.com

Comment

*** kind of filler does he use? Eg. Radiesse or Juvederm?

Comment

Originally posted by schatten View Post
          *** kind of filler does he use? Eg. Radiesse or Juvederm?
          According to my friends, he uses Restylane and Juvederm.

The process is painless. I head that Radiesse is painful though.

Comment

Cheeks Fillers

Hey ladies, please do not go to Privé clinic (raffles place), my friend did her cheeks and i did my nose there. Initially it looks good, but within a week, it disappeared. Dr Karen Soh dismissed it by saying its my metabolism, which to me was nonsense! Either she is using inferior products (she claims it's FDA approved) or she thinks that we are ignorant. Same thing happened to my friend's cheek (hers lasted slightly longer, almost 2 weeks) but had a small lump near injection which has not gone away till now. I've went to another doctor (Sloane clinic) who told me that my filler is almost all gone, like it's been there for at least 3-6 months! $600 plus is just gone like that! My friend who is a nurse at an aesthetic clinic suggested that I was only given a small amount of filler, so after my swelling subsided, it's not so nice anymore. I don't know whether to say I'm conned, her skills is lousy (can't gauge how much to give) or the product (radiesse) is lousy... Just my luck!

Comment

Thanks for the update,
              did mine @ yume last year but i feel that is over charged so decided to change.
              Personally i feel that Juvederm is not bad

Comment

Originally posted by simone36 View Post
                I did mine with good results at

Parsons Medical.
                Tel; 64846010.
                How much did u pay for it? thanks.

Comment

Oh no! I did my cheek fillers at Prive Clinic, but it wasn't at Raffles Place. I went to the clinic at Palais Renaissance, near the PS Cafe, and the results were really good. Is it a different doctor? I had trouble scheduling my treatment because the main doctor was on maternity leave.

I was starting to look tired under the eyes (but no dark circles), so the doctor recommended me to do cheek filler to lift up my face and pump up new collagen. I'm pretty sure it was also Radiesse.

I had to use almost a whole syringe of Radiesse, so maybe you needed more cheek filler to get a good result. I paid more than $600 for my cheek filler.

My cheek fillers have lasted more than a year, so even though it was more expensive, I'm happy with the results.
                  Last edited by bea.choo.7; 17-10-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I'm a guy and I did cheek fillers patented under Volumiser at this place in Wheelock Place. It was 2 thousand bucks and it lasted like 3 months?

Comment

Originally posted by chococake View Post
                      Hey ladies, please do not go to Privé clinic (raffles place), my friend did her cheeks and i did my nose there. Initially it looks good, but within a week, it disappeared. Dr Karen Soh dismissed it by saying its my metabolism, which to me was nonsense! Either she is using inferior products (she claims it's FDA approved) or she thinks that we are ignorant. Same thing happened to my friend's cheek (hers lasted slightly longer, almost 2 weeks) but had a small lump near injection which has not gone away till now. I've went to another doctor (Sloane clinic) who told me that my filler is almost all gone, like it's been there for at least 3-6 months! $600 plus is just gone like that! My friend who is a nurse at an aesthetic clinic suggested that I was only given a small amount of filler, so after my swelling subsided, it's not so nice anymore. I don't know whether to say I'm conned, her skills is lousy (can't gauge how much to give) or the product (radiesse) is lousy... Just my luck!
                      shouldnt there be subsequent sessions for effectiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by beautyinclementi View Post
                        I'm a guy and I did cheek fillers patented under Volumiser at this place in Wheelock Place. It was 2 thousand bucks and it lasted like 3 months?
                        do you know which filler you used?

Comment

My sister did it from Parsons Medical, the results were really good.

Comment

Hi Bea choo

the filler is juvedum but it is a variant that is used for big areas and not the usual juvedum for small areas like under eye and laugh lines.

Comment

Which clinic did you got to in Wheelock?

Think it's called VOLUMA, the filler for big areas? Did it make your face look chubby at all? That's what i worried about with my cheek fillers, since I already have round cheeks. Doctor recommended Radiesse, since it was more natural and I only needed one syringe.

Comment

Working...
                              X