Skin analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin analysis

Hi, everyone! Anyone knows what cosmetic counters provide skin analysis service? I mean, with some devices, they provide some scientific measurements of the skin, e.g., skin texture, pore size and moisture level etc.

biotherm did some sort of analysis for me when they set up a road show at my school! but they only did the moisture level detecting thing.

Comment

IPSA and SKII counters have skin analysis devices.

Comment

H2O+ provides skincare analysis too. They'll test the moisture level and take shots of your pores on different parts of your face.

Comment

shiseldo has one too

Comment

I think Fancl has it too? They tried it on me during an exhibition.

Comment

But how much are we expected to purchase before we can have the skin analysis?

*TIA* for answering my question!

Comment

for SK II, you need not purchase anything.
                just pretend to be very interested in the products ...like you wish to know which one suits you..

Comment

i got mine done at jean yip before..when I expressed interest in their facials....the analysis is free...after which they will try to sell you a package...just walk away and not buy!

Comment

Done mine at Coslab free. Just call for appointment. The doctors will not sell you anything but the beauticians will. Walk out in a hurry when they approach you....

Comment

Originally posted by cowdung
                      for SK II, you need not purchase anything.
                      just pretend to be very interested in the products ...like you wish to know which one suits you..
                      *haahaa* Your suggestion is so cute!!! A pity I don't know how to act well....

Originally posted by reiepl Done mine at Coslab free. Just call for appointment. The doctors will not sell you anything but the beauticians will. Walk out in a hurry when they approach you....
                      Which no. to call? & any outlet also have doctors to attend to you is it?

Comment

There are many around...
                        using Visia Scan machines...
                        some providing consultation services..

egs. i can think of is SKII, Nu Skin.....

Comment

Hmmm....i more of a cheapo, so tinking of getting a skin analysis w/o having to buy their products which r too high-end for me...

Comment

Working...
                          X